Names - Sandston,VA

Can anyone from this loving site suggest beautiful first names for my upcoming niece?
I`d love to hear from all of the members if given the chance. Thank you very much in advance.

I'll through my daughters names out there:
Keena (rhymes with Tina)
Qui'Ara or Kiara

If I have another girl she will be named Saqqara (after an ancient Egyptian city)
I also really like Madison
let us know what you guys decide! ANd congrats to the parents in advance!

Hello T.,

I was happen to be watching something the other day and saw a young lady there was names "Essence" sounds really nice and I was saying to myself that I would like to use that name if I had a baby.

I also like the name JaJuan

Carly,Celyn,Larkin. How about ur name? I like it.

Well, I love the Name Mackenzie Louise, that is what I named my daughter, but i also love the names Taylor (boy or girl), Arleander, Kassandra, Armessia and Jade. I told my mom that she had to have been smoking something when she named me, I am Native American and I have a family name. But I still think she was stoned when the woman asked her what she wanted to name the baby.

Hi T.

Destiny is a beautiful name. I wish you the best in deciding on the right one.

For a girl it would be Isabella or Madelyn. For a boy Samuel or Joshua. I have a beautiful son named Deacon which means to serve or after the great football player Deacon Jones.

I named my daughter Dani Katelyn. I was also thinking about Morgan, Sabrina and Melanie.

The name I've loved since I was a teen is Raina. I also think Adriana and Danielle are beautiful too.

Share a funny story with you. When I met my husband and found out that we were pregnant with our first. (before we found out it was a boy) He had a list of names he had for girls (before we met, (he had a fiance, which didn't work out.)) Anywho he had A. Marie at the top of the list. Which is my name!! I love the name Marie. Since I was born in the early 80's A. was a very popular name then and I know alot of A.'s. My neice is named Madilynn Paige. Madilynn you can spell a bunch of different ways, also A. too. My grandmothers middle name is Mae, I have always liked it for some odd reason. What ever they choose, it will be perfect for their little one. Congrats to them on their new addition.

Kasiara (ca-see-air-uh)
alexis
liliana (said like liliona)
emmalyn
coralee

I named my daughter Brooklyn. We loved Brooke but it didn't go well with our lastname so we went with Brooklyn. Everyone says how they love it and it is kinda unusual!

I'll throw my daughters' names out there...
L. Elizabeth and Kathryn Isabelle. I prefer more traditional names. Remember, names that sound cute right now might not sound so cute when she's an adult!

I had a daughter in May and I named her Bella (which means beautiful in Italian). I have received lots of compliments on the name. Belle is also a pretty name.

Keena (rhymes with Tina)
Qui'Ara or Kiara

I also really like Madison

Hello T.,

I also like the name JaJuan

Rose,
Lillian
Ginger
Athena
Brianna
Bree
Katerina

I like Chinelle
Carmen
Izzabella Brook
Danielle Storm
Brook Lynn
Casey Lee

Nionca, Mallie, A., Sammamanthaa,Daton

go through the family tree and find some names that really mean something to you, yet keeping in mind if the names are obnoxious they will get made fun of...

my girls names are
Brandi christine
stormy dawn
chynna<pronounced China> Arielle

I love the names
alexis, tabbatha, nicole, sierra

I have a son who will be 5 on Oct 6 as well!! His name is Logan, which could be used for a girl as well. I also liked the name Peyton.

When he was born we were going to use the name Riley Noelle if it had been a girl.

We had another boy a year ago but was going to use Carson Virginia had that been a girl.

Good luck, I know it can be challenging...when we did have a girl it took us about 14 hours after she was born to finally settle on a name...Zoe Lynn.

Ariana and Analisa, GinaLaRee, Aprilanne, Karma Lee, Kaylee Skye,