Names - Sandston,VA

Can anyone from this loving site suggest beautiful first names for my upcoming niece?
I`d love to hear from all of the members if given the chance. Thank you very much in advance.

I'll through my daughters names out there:
Keena (rhymes with Tina)
Qui'Ara or Kiara

If I have another girl she will be named Saqqara (after an ancient Egyptian city)
I also really like Madison
let us know what you guys decide! ANd congrats to the parents in advance!

Hello T.,

I was happen to be watching something the other day and saw a young lady there was names "Essence" sounds really nice and I was saying to myself that I would like to use that name if I had a baby.

I also like the name JaJuan

Carly,Celyn,Larkin. How about ur name? I like it.

Well, I love the Name Mackenzie Louise, that is what I named my daughter, but i also love the names Taylor (boy or girl), Arleander, Kassandra, Armessia and Jade. I told my mom that she had to have been smoking something when she named me, I am Native American and I have a family name. But I still think she was stoned when the woman asked her what she wanted to name the baby.

Hi T.

Destiny is a beautiful name. I wish you the best in deciding on the right one.

For a girl it would be Isabella or Madelyn. For a boy Samuel or Joshua. I have a beautiful son named Deacon which means to serve or after the great football player Deacon Jones.

I named my daughter Dani Katelyn. I was also thinking about Morgan, Sabrina and Melanie.

The name I've loved since I was a teen is Raina. I also think Adriana and Danielle are beautiful too.

Share a funny story with you. When I met my husband and found out that we were pregnant with our first. (before we found out it was a boy) He had a list of names he had for girls (before we met, (he had a fiance, which didn't work out.)) Anywho he had A. Marie at the top of the list. Which is my name!! I love the name Marie. Since I was born in the early 80's A. was a very popular name then and I know alot of A.'s. My neice is named Madilynn Paige. Madilynn you can spell a bunch of different ways, also A. too. My grandmothers middle name is Mae, I have always liked it for some odd reason. What ever they choose, it will be perfect for their little one. Congrats to them on their new addition.

Kasiara (ca-see-air-uh)
alexis
liliana (said like liliona)
emmalyn
coralee

1 / 3