.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He is getting too old to go into the bathroom while you are showering, whether you get a new door or not, it should be private time since he is getting older. (At that age unless someone was on fire I would not go into the bathroom if my dad was showering.) I could see how you would not want him embarrassed, but at the same time you have to let him know that seeing step mom or any other unknowing lady naked is not appropriate, I would just tell him you would prefer he not come in the bathroom anymore while you are in there (or lock the door) and hopefully he will get the message. If he persist you need to ask his dad to address it.

Tell his dad-an accidental walk-in is one thing-but to come in and stay and talk? What would his mother say? Assuming there is one.

Take measures to make sure it can't happen again, and see what happens. If he tries to push for this to happen again despite you blocking it from happening...you should probably talk with your husband. It's quite inappropriate and does not need to be happening. If he were a young boy, it would be one thing. He's certainly not. If it doesn't happen again, I think you could leave it alone. If he tries to violate your privacy again, it needs to be handled. He might just be unaware of boundaries.

Congratulations...he is a normal healthy male. No biggie...stop the chats with a lock. If he asks, tell him you noticed the curtain is all but see through...and say no more...He will be mortified you figured it out, and all will be well after a few awkward moments. No coincidence...and no big deal. Pat your self on the back for being appealing enough to be watched, and move on.

I would completely ignore it and be vigilant from now on!

I wouldn't make a huge deal of this.
I wouldn't even say anything to him.
Either lock the door or hang a shower curtain on a tension rod on the outside of the shower door that you can draw.
Seeing you naked won't scar him for life.
My son was raised by me and his older sister and he's seen naked females by virtue of living arrangements even though we didn't run around naked in front of him.
He is far less curious than his friends who have never seen their moms in a bra and panties before.
All you have to do is control how much he can see and leave it at that.
No need to disrupt family harmony over it.

Just my opinion.

hee!
i'm not sure whether to applaud his ingenuity, or applaud you for being the 'older woman' that pubescent boys are dying to look at!
i'd completely laugh this off, and just make sure he can't do it any more in the future.
not long ago my spare son (my younger boy's best friend) was bemoaning the fact that no one was stepping up to get him a stripper for his 19th birthday. i sighed heavily and pretending to start peeling. the look of utter HORROR on his face!
it was really funny, but also pretty depressing.
:D khairete

We do lots of our talking in the bathroom, through the bathroom door, by the steps by the bathroom, etc. because that is where we are half the time!! Only have one bathroom. I raised boys and they often had their friends over and one time I took a shower, was making a mad dash with a small towel (not completely naked, but sufficiently uncovered and turned my head to see one of my sons friends at the bottom of the steps. Not sure if he saw anything but I was mortified. I did discuss it with my husband one time after and he kind of laughed and then clipped his toenails or something. I am afraid oftentimes it is more disturbing for us then men.

1 / 3