My Pregnancy Journey

I am almost 39 weeks pregnant. Its been a pretty fast pregnancy, but I've gone through ups and downs during it. I'm just so excited to see my daughter.
My friend was pregnant too, about 7 months. She had to go through bedrest for a while and she was also admitted to the hospital of a illness that happened in the second ans third trimester. The doctor said it could happen to me, since I was 6 months at the time. I was so worried for her and for me, so I was with her through the 3 weeks she was there.
I am also a single mother, so my daughter and I have a special bond. She started preschool in August, and she absolutely loves it. It was very emotional for me, but that's normal for most moms.

Luckily I didn't have any prenatal issues, but I did have some pretty bad morning sickness for the first 2 months. All I could eat was chicken bites and apples. Everything else caused the nausea. I craved fries and chocolate for the first trimester, grapes and fish for the second, and cake and burgers for the third.

I looking forward to having my baby home with me. I will have my sister with me to help and my parents. My sister lives with me, sort of like a father-figure to my daughter. She said that she will not move out and get married until I get married. She's so sweet. I totally appreciate the love and care that was given to me during this time. I just wish I could do something to give back.

Wish me luck for the birth. I'm planning for a natural birth on November 15th. Wish me luck so that I can be able to take care of both of my kids and find someone to love and cherish for the rest of my life.

Delila, I do wish you a lot of luck for the birth!

I understand you wishing for a man to be by your side for you and your children. Just don't grab the first one that comes along. And make sure that you don't have another pregnancy after this one without the next man being a keeper.

Have you talked to an attorney about making sure that you get proper child support for your baby? You should do that before the baby is born. Even if your sister is there, the man owes his child support. And it's your job to make sure you get it.

Not long now! Let us know when the baby is born!

Your last line makes me so sad for you. God loves you all the time no matter what. Make him your love and he will bring the right person into your life. Have a wonderful and safe labor and delivery.

I wish you all the best and I'm so happy to hear you have support. All the best for the natural birth. If you are able to make it through, you are stronger than I!

Congrats on your upcoming arrival! I am pregnant too and will find out next week if my next baby is a boy/girl. I totally understand the excitement and anxiousness about the birth and wanting the baby here right now. Take your time and she will be here soon!

Good luck with your natural birth! Listen to positive birth stories and things will be just fine.

M

Again, what is the questiion?

1 / 3