My Breasts Are So Achy and Sore!

My boobs are so sore and achy! I am 3 days away from my period and have never had soreness in my breasts like this before other than when I am pregnant. Do any of you have really painful breasts before your period or is it something that usually only occurs in pregnancy?

I am hoping I am pregnant. I took a test this morning and it was negative but the earliest I have ever gotten a positive pregnancy test has been a day before so it could still be too early to tell. My gut says I am pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up if it could just be my period.

I have kind of forgotten PMS symptoms because I had an IUD for almost 3 years and have been pregnant twice (both miscarriages) since then. So I really have only had one normal period since having the IUD out.

Any other reasons my breasts are so sore and sensitive?

Well, it was just my period. Darn it. Hoping next month is a different result.

I would get discomfort from time to time because of my period, but sore and achy was only when I was pregnant.

With my first pregnancy, that's how I knew I was pregnant. They hurt sooooo bad...even walking hurt. With this pregnancy (due in 2 months!), they weren't sore, but I knew I should take a test after feeling a sensation in my breasts, kind of like milk letting down. So with both of my pregnancies my boobs told me before anything else! With my periods, they might be tender, but never sore or painful like with pregnancy. Wait a few days and try another test...the closer to your missed period the more accurate the test. Even if you miss your period and get a negative HPT, call your doctor just to make sure if you're still suspecting you're pregnant. Hopefully, this is congrats!!

My boobs always get sore with my period, but when I'm pregnant, they are even more sore. I hope it's pregnancy though! After having 3 miscarriages myself last year, I know how heart wrenching this can be! Best of luck!

Hello H.,

The only time my breasts have been so sore was just before I found out I was pregnant (smile). I'll keep my fingers crossed!
=) ~C.~

My boobs were always the first to know! Keep us posted and I'll keep all my bendy parts crossed for you!

1 / 3