My Baby Not the Age I Thought

Has any other mom kept up with the months of a childs age... i tried and just knew she was going for her 15 month check up.. only to just find out by creating this timeline she in only 14.. omg..omg

With my first, I was saying how many days she was and then we did weeks and months for a while...but she was my only. When my second came along when she was 22 months old, I did months for him because after a week, I couldn't keep up. When my third was born 23 months later, after the first week, people would ask how old he was and I would politely say "He was born on March 12th." lol - I couldn't keep up with it at all! You're totally fine!!!

Which is EXACTLY why the whole "my son is 97months old" thing I never did nor do.

He was 1-11 months. After that he was 1 year, just turned 1, 1 and a half, almost 2, 2. Etc. All the way to my son may technically be 97 months old, but instead I just say "8". I don't even bother with 8 1/12th.

Don't beat yourself up over this. Time flies and it's amazing we end up sane at the end of our child's childhood.

You are not alone...my three year old often tells people that she is five....

Mary, Mary quite contrary is what WE call her!!!!! She thinks she is funny.
:)

I'm sure it was an honest mistake. At some point your probably started counting with the month she was born instead of after she'd been here a month.

You're still a good mom :-)

I dunno what happened after 12 mos, I was kinda confused after that, a few people asked me her age, and I think I screwed it up twice! Right around 14 or 15 mos though so you're not alone...lol

Yes, I have three little ones who are 2 1/2 years, 1 1/2 years and 7 months. I stay busy as ever and sometimes have gotten messed up on how many months they are. It's not a big deal just something that can happen to Mom's sometimes. So your not alone :O)

Don't feel bad. I can never remember how old my husband is either...

1 / 3