Mural/ Quotes/sayings for Baby's Room

I am looking for some sweet, funny, inspirational sayings to put on my daughter's wall. I did this with my 8 year old's room when we lived in Georgia and 3 houses later(eek), would like to do the same with the baby. My 8 year old had this on the wall:" Your are my beloved precious daughter and I want to make all our dreams come true. For that is what you gave to me, when I was blessed with you. " I love it, but feel I should do something different for the baby. You all did a great job helping another mom awhile back with a similar request for ther living room.
If I can't come up with something, I will be forced to use a quote from Gilmore Girls.....Ha Ha Ha. Love the show, but a quote from Lorelei may not translate well to a wall mural.
Thanks in advance ladies!!!!!

Thank you so much for the great ideas!! I posted what I narrowed it down to on my blog (9 of them) and had people vote. LOL! I couldn't choose just one, so I am going to paint "frames" on the wall and write several different sayings in them. This way I can encorporate the funny ones in with the inspirational ones. You guys helped a lot! Thank you!!

I have 2 on my daughters wall - they were given to me as presents - they are wall hangings that are removable.......
Angels danced the day you were born
With butterfly kisses and ladybug hugs, sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug
hope this helps - enjoy!

http://www.scrapbook.com/quotes.php

I pull quotes from this website all of the time.

Best of luck!

Always kiss me goodnight!

I got this one from my grandmother:

Love yourself, trust your choices and everything is possible.

Don't know if you are a Beatles fan or not, but I am, and I have always wanted to put this on my baby's nursery room wall, from the song Golden Slumber....

Golden slumbers fill your eyes
Smiles awake you when you rise
Sleep pretty darling do not cry
And I will sing a lullabye

You may be only one person in the world but you may
also be the world to one person.

www.quotegarden.com has some great ones. They are categorized for easy search. Good luck!

Angels danced the day you were born
hope this helps - enjoy!

what a great idea! I wish I had some quotes for you, but I, too, would probably just come up with Loralieisms. hee. I dont know if this will help, but I googled "inspirational quotes daughters" and came up with this website: http://www.great-inspirational-quotes.com/daughter-quotes...

1 / 3