Multiples

i am currently pregnant with twins.. have lots of questions.. any moms or moms to be out there with twins??

Congratulations M.! Twins are the best I have 16mth old BG twins. Always remember that it gets easier with time. Another important thing is that as hard as it may be you need to make time & take care of you. Happy, well taken care of babies come from a happy well taken care of mommy. There is always help available all you need to do is ask. Best of luck

I am the mother of 11 month old twin boys. they are great! You'll love being a twin mom. if you have a lot of questions, you can email me directly ____@____.com I can tell you that you should register online for everything from formula to clothes to coupons, etc. I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.

I have twins (boy/girl) that will be turning 2 in a couple of weeks. You can ask me any questions you might have. Hope you are doing well!

R.

Congratulations M.!!!! Twins are truly a blessing. I have a boy and a girl who are 19 months. They are a lot of fun and I am enjoying this experience very much. Watching them interact is amazing. I had a very good pregnancy. Enjoy that too!!! I felt that the first three months were the toughest because I was a first time mom, lack of sleep and being home was a shell shock for me since I worked over twelve years. Do you have anyone to help out during the first few months? Keeping them on the same eating and sleeping schedule is important. It goes so fast so enjoy them and remember that they change so much so if you are having a bad strech with something one day it will just change. Please email me if you have any questions!!! Good Luck!!!! I.

Always happy to answer questions and try to help a fellow mommy of twins.

I also have twins. My twins are now 25 years old. The best advise I can give you is to join a Mothers of Twins Club. If you don't know of one in your area try going to their National website. Just google for "National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs".

Hi, M.,

Congratulations. My fraternal twin daughters are 19 months old now. When I was pregnant, my OB (who also has twins) said that twins are twice the work and four times the joy. I think that about sums it up! Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or want to talk (____@____.com) -- particularly if you have any questions or are looking for support about breastfeeding, which really is doable with two babies! And do take care of yourself now -- take it easy, eat well and drink a lot of water.

Best of luck,
A.

I have 17 month old ID twin girls. Always happy to answer any questions!

M.,
what a blessing. twins are so much fun! the attention you get is unbelievable. i am a mom of twin girls, now age 3. the worst part is not knowing what to expect, so any help i can give...just ask...or any other mom of twins, i'm sure will tell you like it is! good luck, enjoy this time. focus on yourself a bit, get a pedicure.

1 / 3