Multiples

i am currently pregnant with twins.. have lots of questions.. any moms or moms to be out there with twins??

Congratulations M.! Twins are the best I have 16mth old BG twins. Always remember that it gets easier with time. Another important thing is that as hard as it may be you need to make time & take care of you. Happy, well taken care of babies come from a happy well taken care of mommy. There is always help available all you need to do is ask. Best of luck

I am the mother of 11 month old twin boys. they are great! You'll love being a twin mom. if you have a lot of questions, you can email me directly ____@____.com I can tell you that you should register online for everything from formula to clothes to coupons, etc. I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.

I have twins (boy/girl) that will be turning 2 in a couple of weeks. You can ask me any questions you might have. Hope you are doing well!

R.

Congratulations M.!!!! Twins are truly a blessing. I have a boy and a girl who are 19 months. They are a lot of fun and I am enjoying this experience very much. Watching them interact is amazing. I had a very good pregnancy. Enjoy that too!!! I felt that the first three months were the toughest because I was a first time mom, lack of sleep and being home was a shell shock for me since I worked over twelve years. Do you have anyone to help out during the first few months? Keeping them on the same eating and sleeping schedule is important. It goes so fast so enjoy them and remember that they change so much so if you are having a bad strech with something one day it will just change. Please email me if you have any questions!!! Good Luck!!!! I.

Always happy to answer questions and try to help a fellow mommy of twins.

I also have twins. My twins are now 25 years old. The best advise I can give you is to join a Mothers of Twins Club. If you don't know of one in your area try going to their National website. Just google for "National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs".

Hi, M.,

Congratulations. My fraternal twin daughters are 19 months old now. When I was pregnant, my OB (who also has twins) said that twins are twice the work and four times the joy. I think that about sums it up! Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or want to talk (____@____.com) -- particularly if you have any questions or are looking for support about breastfeeding, which really is doable with two babies! And do take care of yourself now -- take it easy, eat well and drink a lot of water.

Best of luck,
A.

I have 17 month old ID twin girls. Always happy to answer any questions!

M.,
what a blessing. twins are so much fun! the attention you get is unbelievable. i am a mom of twin girls, now age 3. the worst part is not knowing what to expect, so any help i can give...just ask...or any other mom of twins, i'm sure will tell you like it is! good luck, enjoy this time. focus on yourself a bit, get a pedicure.

My twin girls (fraternal) turned 7 yesterday. Here is the best composite advice I have:
1) keep them on the same schedule -- no matter what!
2) Give them distinctly different names (my daughters look nothing alike although they are the same size but people still call one the other and vice versa ...)
3) Don't let me sleep 'together' ... we were tight for space and used a safety approved crib divider for the first few months when we wanted them in our room. But I had a friend with twins a year older who had put her twins in the same crib without the divider and putting aside the safety issues, she found it nearly impossible to get them apart. My twins have their own rooms now and while they occasionally sleep together they mostly sleep in their own rooms and in their own beds.
4) Enjoy it. It really does go fast even though it doesn't always feel that way and there is something almost mystical about the relationship between them.

Hi M.!
I have 6 month old twin girls! Where do you live? There are two twins groups that I know of, one in Brooklyn (where I live) and one in Manhattan. It's been a HUGE help for me, it's a yahoo group that has meetings, too.
Let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help.
all best,

HI M.,

Congratulations! How far along are you? Do you know what you're having? I have 17 month old identical twin girls and I'm happy to field any questions you may have. It's amazing!

R.

hi my name is D. and I have twin g/b 4 yrs old. It's a lot of work but it's so much fun watching them grow and bond as twins. If you have any questions or would like to talk my e-mail is ____@____.com....Keep in touch!

I have 8 month old twin boys. Email me any time if you need to talk, have questions, want advice, etc. - ____@____.com

Take care of yourself throughout the pregnancy. Drink lots of water - it's so important!!! I was hospitalized at 20 weeks for a month due to preterm labor. I stayed too active and didn't drink enough water.

I would love to talk to you.
Best of luck.

I am pregnant with twin boys due in August. Should you want to chat, feel free to email me. ____@____.com of luck to you,
A.

I have 2 1/2 year old town girls and would be happy to answer any questions you have. Congrats - twins are awesome :-)

I have 3-1/2 year old identical twin girls...I'd be happy to help any way I can...

Another mom of twins here! 2 1/2 year old fraternal girls. We were also surprised-trying for just one more! Anything you want to talk about...give a holler. I think you'll find a lot of moms here with twins, so you shouldn't have a problem finding support. Good luck to you and your husband on this journey.

i have a set of boy/girl twins. fire away. A.

M.:
Congrats on the twins. I am a mother of a 7 year old daughter and 2 1/2 year old twins a boy and a girl. Any time you want to chat please let me know. I know when I found out it was a complete shock. We were trying for one more and got a bonus =)I have a few friends who have multiples and their advice was so comforting. Good luck and let me know if you need anything.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have 10 month old b/g twins. They are the greatest joys in my life...seriously! It is so wonderful. While I was pregnant I was so nervous. I had no idea what to expect and was just imagining so much stress and exhaustion. It is NOT bad! Everyone will offer advice and you will find what works best for you and your lifestyle and you will be fine. I would say by the time they were about 5 or 6 months old I felt everything really come together. we started to have a solid routine, I was getting sleep, they were eating well and we were having fun. It is SO much fun. There are so many joys with twins. They play together, fight (my daughter is the agressive one!) and I was brought to tears the other day when I found them holding hands in their high chairs!! It was so precious! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have, offer advice, suggestions on what to buy and what you don't really need...
Don't hesitate to e-mail me. Best of luck to you! You are about to have the adventure of a lifetime :)

Congrats. I'm a mom of 4 including b/g twins who are now almost 20 yrs old. Kids are the greatest learning experience in the world.

I have twin 3-year-old boys. What can I do to help? Email ____@____.com

Good Morning M. I am a mom of 6 My oldest is 20,19 twins11, 7,and 6