Multi Child Baby Monitor

Does anyone know of a brand/monitor that will monitor more than one room? And NOT cost $250-400?

Thanks everyone. I had a monitor already for my other child...I think I might just buy another monitor and put them on seperate frequencies and hope that works. I guess we'll see. We're going this weekend to buy stuff so we'll check it out in advance.

i have the summer infant day and night video monitor. we bought it just for that reason, to be able to watch 2 rooms. one camera comes with the monitor, and you buy the second one separetly. it has 2 channels on the monitor so you can switch back and forth between rooms, its about $180 for the first set and the separate camera is.... is dont remember,, maybe $25? it works great!

I had one when my son was born I can't remember what brand it was but it was multi room and I know it didn't cost more than 150 other wise we wouldn't have bought it. It was audio and we bought it at Babies R US.

i used a graco one that monitored 2 rooms. it switched between them.

The one I have is awesome. It is a video monitor and it has two channels so you can have one child on one channel and one on the other. It works well with my house....it is made by Summer....my BF however tried it and for some reason both would not work in her home. Something with the frequency. You might want to try it...Babies R Us took hers back. My kids are in rooms right next to each other and it has worked like a charm. Best of luck!

When my twins were born, 3 years ago, we bought 2 Fisher Price Sounds N Lights monitors. The monitors have A and B frequency settings, so we have one monitor set on A and the other on B. They work great!

1 / 3