Moving - Need Someone to Clean My House

Hi - long time reader, first time requester. :-) I am looking for someone to clean my house (Traverse Mountain, Lehi) because we are moving next week. Does anyone have any recommendations? I need someone who can do a THOROUGH job, who is reasonably priced. Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks!

I have used a girl named Elena. She is from Moldova, but speaks great English. VERY trustworthy. Reliable and thorough. She does a great job and doesn't charge that much (you can work out the price with her- about $8/hr). She's a really hard worker! Good luck! Elena's number is ###-###-####.

Call Kassie Washington at ###-###-####. She is a professional organizer and cleaner, and specializes in move-out cleaning. Very reasonably priced, fast and incredibly effective!

J., I tend for a lady that cleans homes for a living. She is independent (does not work for a company). She is reasonably priced and would be willing to give you an estimate. You may want to call her. Her name is Silvanna Mestrallet. Her number is ###-###-####. She is even willing to work on weekends if necessary. Tell her D. referred you. Thank you and good luck with your move.

i would avoid Merry Maids. they left many things unfinished in my home, were very difficult to contact, and never gave me the promised refund. you need someone you can really depend on for something like this.

Since it's a one time deal I could do it for you. I owned a cleaning business for two years and worked in that field for six years. with twelve full time clients. But quit it all when I decided to have my last child. I charge twelve dollars an hour, plus a half hour for travel. I will bring my own stuff. Call if your interested. Beth ###-###-####

I have an amazing cleaning lady! Her name is Suzie Villafane and she charges $20 an hour but she is very thourough and quick. I don't know that I am comfotable posting her number on this but if you message me I will get it to you. In three hours she will deepclean my kitchen, mop the floor, clean out the fridge, deep clean the bathroom, vacuum the house, take out the garbabes, and make the beds. What more could a girl ask for?
A.

1 / 3