Movies to Watch with Your Mom?

My mom and I are taking my two girls on vacation in a few weeks, and we are planning to watch movies in the evening after the girls are in bed. I'm having the hardest time coming up with a list of movies to rent because this is MY MOM!!! She's fun and awesome and will watch just about anything, but she's pretty much a prude and many movies will either offend her or make me gag because I can't watch sex scenes with my mom in the room.

Does anyone have ideas for fun chick flick movies to watch with my mom that aren't too over the top? So far I'm thinking about
Valentine's Day and Eat Pray Love. Any other suggestions of movies you've seen lately that you liked?

Edited to add: We could watch movies that aren't chick flicks too. My mom has suggested the Harry Potter series or the Lincoln Lawyer. So suggestions like that are welcome too. Thanks again ladies!!

Is Water For Elephants out on DVD or on demand yet?

My Best Friends Wedding

Beaches

Joy Luck Club

My favorite is Mama Mia, I bet she would love watching that one with you. Singing in the Rain is a great on as well.

Julie & Julia, Beaches, Steel Magnolias

Steel Magnolias
A League Of Their Own

Notting Hill, You've Got Mail, The Terminal. Love all those, and they are clean.

do they have to be current movies? if not then

Never been kissed with Drew Barrymore
Blast from the past with Brenden Frasier
Guarding Tess with Shirley McClain and Nicholas Cage
Mrs Winterbourne with Brenden Frasier and Shirley McClain
National treasure 1 and 2 Nicholas Cage
Dangerous Minds Michelle Pfieffer
Blind Side Sandra Bullock
Miss Congeniality 1 Sandra Bullock

Shakespeare in Love,
Clueless.

My mom loved Marley and Me.

My Best Friends Wedding

Beaches

Joy Luck Club

"Sweet Home Alabama" - my mom and I just happened to go see that together at the movies (something we have rarely done).

Cute mama movie!

1 / 3