Mother's Day Out Programs near Aurora/Naperville

I have a two year old. I am looking for a Mother's Day Out program in the Aurora/Naperville area. I have heard of one in downtown Naperville but looking for a few locations to consider. Or, anything other program suggestions that would allow me to separate from my child for a few hours a week would work too.

Call Little Blessings for a tour. Great PDO program!!!!

http://littleblessings.org/

moms day out at Bethany of Fox Valley C/O Ridge and Ogden

Wesley United Methodist at Washington and Franklin in downtown Naperville is where we go -- I love it! Registration is going on right now so if you are interested act quickly. Neighbors use Knox at Gartner and Washington by Caseys and love it. River Glen church by the McDonalds at River and Ogden also has one but I don't know anyone who goes there.

I would also reccomend Little Blessings (Alleluia Luthern) in Naperville on Book Rd and 104th. My 3 year old loves the preschool program and I signed my almost 2 year old up for 2 days/week of PDO for the fall! Also I have heard that Just for Kids Preschool on Naperville/Plainfield Rd has a PDO program for 2 year olds - even during the summer.

Hi there!
If you are still looking for a Mom's Day Out I have a program that may
be good for you and your child!
It is 4 Hrs. program. You decide if you want him to be in the English classroom or the Spanish classroom?

Once a week or Twice a week. You pick your days.
We are open Tuesday - Friday from 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Mondays 12:00 - 4:00
Please call me if you would like more info.
L.: ###-###-####

1 / 3