Mother's Day Out in Lakewood/Park Cities

I have a 19-month-old son that I want to enroll in a Mother's Day Out program. Any good recommendations for programs in Highland Park/Knox-Henderson or Lakewood areas? Thank you.

Claire's Christian day school. It is at boedecker and centary in university park

I'm thinking I saw something in the Highland Park United Methodist Church (corner of Hillcrest and Mockingbird) program about a Mother's Day Out deal (it might have been night out).

My daughter went to Park Cities Baptist Church on Northwest Highway. They meet on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9-2. I also had several friends who have their kids at Northway Christian Church also on Northwest Highway closer to North Park Mall and they love it. You pick the days you want to put your child in MDO and it's from 9 - 3 p.m.

My kids are at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church and School and we love it! It is a small school, but full of loving teachers and staff. They have a 2 yr old class that has a very low ratio of kids to teachers. I'd highly recommend that you check it out. The school is on the corner of Park and Boedeker, just north of North Park mall.

1 / 3