Mother Daughter Pedicures?

Do any of you know a kid friendly place to get mom/daughter pedis? I want to take my 3 year old for her 1st pedi, but didn't know where the best place would be. I thought about sweet and sassy, but that is just for her. I thought it would be fun for us to get one together. Let me know of any places.
Thanks,

Mother daughter manicure, & pedicures in a Kid Friendly salon located @ A Hair for Kids Salon LLC in New Berlin, WI. Celebrate getting pampered in this cute Hello Kitty pedicure chair and spend some quality time with your daughter. 14023 W. Greenfield Ave New Berlin, WI 53151 ###-###-####
A Absolute Kids Spa Party Salon Waukesha's & Milwaukee's best spa for kids.

Depending on where you are, the beauty school here (Duvall's) does them and they're alot less expensive then a tradiotional salon

HI

I took my daughter to Wal-mart, in keller N. Tarrant and Beach.. there is this nail salon there .. They were very nice to my daughter and very patient .. She had a blast...

Wow! Your 3 year old will sit that long? I dont know of a place, but I just had to comment on that. Good luck!!

Skyline Nails and Spa is in the Montgomery Plaza on 7th Street just west of downtown fortworth. It is a beautiful place and they have a "little princess" pedi, as well as, the best pedi I have ever had. They also have complimentary snacks and drinks.

1 / 3