Moses Basket Repair?

Hi..
Does anyone have any idea where I could get a moses basket repaired? It fell and two rungs of the basket split open.. I am at a loss of where I could bring it to be fixed. Any advice/suggestions are appreciated!

I had to fix my moses basket and just used some raffia I had bought at a craft store. I wove it in and out of the canes and reinforced it. Worked well enough, although it wasn't as good as new. You could probably do the same thing with pretty ribbon.

believe it or not an upholster can help you mend that or someone who does caneining.( chair repair)

I have no idea who could do that, but you might try calling the Basket Barn in Amherst to see if they can recommend anyone.

I googled upholstery repair in tewksbury and found a few. One had repair listed in the name and was in Lowell. There is a map too! If you call and tell them your situation they may put a rush on it!

1 / 3