Monogram

I am looking for someone in the Park Cities/Preston Hollow area that can monogram at a reasonable price.

Thanks.

I live in Preston Hollow but use a lady in Lake Highlands for monogramming. She runs Sew B It out of her home and her name is Bernadette. She does good work in a timely fashion that is reasonably price. It takes me less than 10min. to get to her house. Her number is ###-###-####. Hope this helps!

please let me know if you find someone. I am moving to that area next year we are building a house on Villanova. Thanks

Try EmbroidMe on Mockingbird, just east of 75. I have used them a few times and had good results. It costs around $15.00.

It's a little further out of your way, but just down Mockingbird. Gina at Keep U N Stitches does a fabulous job and is so nice and flexible. She just moved her shop to Buckner (where Mockingbird ends just past the lake) and Northcliff. It's about one block South of Mockingbird and Buckner Blvd.

K., I know a lady who operates a great little business out of her home. You can find her at www.creativitylane.com She makes lots of adorable things for kids and adults, many of which are personalized. Take a look at her website and you'll see her talents. She lives in Flower Mound--a little out of your neighborhood but just may be worth it if you don't find anybody nearby.

1 / 3