Mom's Clubs/playgroups - EAST Frisco/West McKinney

We live on the border of Frisco and McKinney and have a 6 month old son. I would love to meet Mom's in the area. Are there any moms clubs or playgroups, etc.?

You posted this a while ago but I wanted to see if you found any moms groups or playgroups in the area. I'm fairly new to the area and I have a 13 month old daughter. Although I've met a lot of great people, I still am looking to get connected. If you joined a play group or have suggestions, let me know!
Thanks,

Thanks,

If you go to www.meetup.com and type in your zipcode, you will find playgroups in your area. I think you have to click on "Parenting" after choosing the zipcode.

I belong to the Luna Mom's Club which is affiliated with Stroller Strides. You do not have to be a member of Stroller Strides to be in the mom's club, and there is no fee. The calendar is kept on meetup here http://playgroup.meetup.com/789/
We do various activities, like pottery nights, meet for dinner, movies, scrapbooking, playgroups and other activities.
I love it!

meetup.com has lots of mom groups so you can find one that fits you best. I have made some wonderful friends through Fabulous Frisco Moms (meetup.com group).

check out www.momsclub.org

You can send them an email with your address & they will send you the contact info for the chapter in your area.

Come visit Allen Early Childhood PTA! (You don't have to live in Allen to participate!) We have monthly meetings with childcare that have engaging speakers for parents as well as social time. We have several different field trips planned every month. We have play groups, a babysitting co-op, seasonal family parties, community service projects, adult social activities, craft circle for moms and book club for moms, too! It is a great way to meet other mommies and their children. Here is our website: www.aecpta.com Our next general meeting is September 12th-- let me know if you would like to come and I will be sure and look for you!!
Warmly,
A.

I used meetup.com to find a group in that area. The group I joined is just for moms in my neighborhood (Craig Ranch North), but there are lots of options for moms groups in McKinney on meetup.com. I highly recommend it.

You might also check out www.mops.org
It's a wonderful group for "Mothers of Pre-Schoolers" (MOPS). I joined a group in Little Elm last year and it literally saved my marriage!!! I can't say enough good things about this group.

1 / 3