Mom and Baby Playgroup for Older Moms

Any older moms (30+) with a little one under 3 who would like to meet other older moms? If so, come join our group!

Hello H.,
I have a 26 month old daughter and a 3 year old son. We moved here in May and are always looking to meet other kids in the same age group. I am a 36 year old working, single mom. If you would like to contact me my email is ____@____.com.

Yes! Where? I have a 5 month old....am typing w/ one hand!!! Holding him w/ the other! 41, married...live in Corrales but will go anywhere!

Hi H., I'm an older mom, too, and interested in meeting others with small kids. However, my daughter is 3 and a half. Any other moms in you group with kids that age? Where do you meet and how often? My name is A. and I would love to find a play group for my daugher. Thanks!

I am 36 with a 10 month old and would love to get together with other moms. I live in the south side of Rio rancho. Where are you interested in meeting up?

Hello H.,

Where are you located? I ask because I am in Abq but I see sometimes people are in AZ. I'm 32 and have a 4 year old in preschool full time, as well as a 3 month old.

Yeah, where are you? I am a 38 year old SAHM and have a sweet, 16 month old girl. I live on the east side of Abq, near Nob Hill. I prefer to stay on the east side and hang out.
Most of my friends are older with no children so it is hard to get out without leaving my husband at home to take care of our child. It would certainly be nice to spend time with people who understand that I have a child and can't go to out just any time I want. You know how it is...

Hi! I am a 37-year-old SAHM with a 28-month-old son. We are fairly new to the Albuquerque area and would love to get together! Please let us know when, where, etc! Thanks! Looking forward to meeting!

Hello.
I am 38 with a 2 1/2 year old son. I would love to find a playgroup that fits both our needs. Please contact me and let me know how we can get together.
Thanks,

1 / 3