Modeling Agencies in Twin Cities

Hi we just went to get our pics done by a photographer and he kept commenting on how well my son did taking pics. He is 4 years old and just lit up in front of the camera. Besides that he is a cute child ( I am a bit biased, but really) So does anyone have any expierece with agencies? I thought I would check it out and see what happens. I am not going to pay money for the agency,but I will submit a pic. Thanks

Try Caryn International you will need to pretty much be a stay at home mom and be very flexable to come to auditions and appointments at last minute. They do alot of work for Target.

I have been with Caryn Agency and also Agency Models. I don't know how they are with kids, but I didn't particularly care for the people at Caryn and it was very expensive. I did, however, really like the people with Agency. Good luck!

check out Perfectly Petite, Inc.

Wehman YES
Caryn International NO

My daughter worked with both of them. Stick with your resolve to NOT spend money!

My son is with Wehmann. So far it has been a good experience.

1 / 3