Minnetonka Target Photo Studio

I'm thinking about taking my girls to the Target photo studio at the Minnetonka Target store. Anyone ever taken your kids there and how did it go?

I have also taken my kids there and was pleasantly surprised. I liked that it was close, cheap and quick so that I could take my baby multiple times in his first year. I haven't done anything fancy, mostly just plain white backround. There is one lady that tends to run late, so don't take the first apt of the day. The last time we had a newer, younger girl and she was fantastic! I can't remember her name though.

I haven't been to Minnetonka, but I take my kids to the studio at the Eden Prairie Target. I've been taking them there for almost two years. I have had really good luck but I only have the manager, Corey, take our photos. He does a nice job and always listens to what I want. Good luck!

I haven't been to the Minnetonka store, but like the previous post, I have also taken my son to the Eden Prairie store and had Cory take the pictures. Cory's pictures are great and he is a pleasure to work with.

I have taken my kids there in the past, and the pictures turned out beautiful! I would do a little research and see if you want to use a prop at all. Try to find what kinds of pictures you are looking for, etc. Also, Sears portraits is somewhere else I have had luck with. They have coupons once in a while for $4.99 for 30 pictures or so. That also includes the sitting fee. You only get to choose one photo, but totally worth the extra savings.

1 / 3