Milk Stain on Suede Couch

I have a dark brown suede couch with a few dry milk stains from my daughter,i used to clean the spills right after with baby wipes but the stains r still there... I need advice of how and what to use toclean my couch i love it and i dnt want to throw it away..thanks so much..

Try Spot Shot it works on everything! Works on couches of all kinds, carpet pretty much everything. And its super cheap. Or maybe a Magic Eraser from Mr. Clean, I swear that thing gets stains out of everything.

If it's not leather, I suggest using a rag with soap and water. Be sure to rinse out all the soap and feather out the edges. The wipes may have left some residue that is causing the stain.

If it's leather, I suggest you use a leather cleaner to clean the spots. There are probably all different kinds of specialized cleaners but I've used saddle soap for years with success. Again you have to be sure to get all the soap out. Also feather out the moisture.

Go to "Rooms To Go" furniture store and buy the cleaner they sell for sofa's and rugs...it worked great on my brown sofa with milk stains.

After you have tried the below ideas, also check to see if your couch can handle Scotch Guard - it's like weather-proofing your furniture so next time it happens, the liquid shouldn't absorb into the fabric.

1 / 3