I work in the internal medicine field for 15 yrs,, and have a strong family history of cancer. The ultrasound is a must, but you really shouldn't try to over think it. If your feeling anxious about it, do call radiology to see if perhaps they might have any cancellations.Call a couple times a week. Typically, radiology would prefer to book an empty slot, if they have one. Continue doing what you've been doing. Check yourself from time to time, and if you note any changes, call your doctor immediately. She/he can call over directly to have them move the test up. But, be prepared to wait. Someplaces will double book a tests, which pushes everything back. I'm sure you'll do fine, and try not to worry. Let us know how you make out!!