Midwife or OB/GYN at Intermountain Medical Center

I loved the doctor who delivered our first child, but our new insurance does not cover him. Could anyone recommend a friendly, upbeat midwife or ob/gyn that delivers at Intermountain Medical Center?

I saw 2 previous posts for Dr Steven Terry, and Dr Kimball Lloyd. All of the Dr.s in that office are great. Dr Richard Irion is the best, he delivered 2 of my kids, both of one of my sisters and 1 of my other sisters. My whole family loves him.

Daren Watts. He's fantastic!!! His # is ###-###-####

Danielle Demeter and Julie Jones are both fantastic!

All the IHC midwives are great. There office is at IMC. Jennifer Sorensen delivered my last baby (I delivered at wrong hospital) and was great. A friend of mine goes to the IHC midwives and loves them.

I also love Julie Jones. She delivered both of my babies and took such good care of us! She will be moving to the new Riverton hospital at the end of '09. I'll probably still drive from Bountiful to see her!

Dr Melissa Brown!!! She is excellent!! In fact everyone in her practice is wonderful! They are located in the Women's Center at IMC. ###-###-####

Daniel Kaelberer is terrific for an OB. His office is in the same bldg.as IMC. He goes to our church. Julie Jones is a great midwife. So positive and soothing but her office staff wasn't as warm and fuzzy as I like.

I would highly recommand Steven Terry and he is also at the new hospital.

Dr. Rebecca Ponder delivered my last child. She is wonderful!!!

1 / 3