Midwife or OB/GYN at Intermountain Medical Center

I loved the doctor who delivered our first child, but our new insurance does not cover him. Could anyone recommend a friendly, upbeat midwife or ob/gyn that delivers at Intermountain Medical Center?

I saw 2 previous posts for Dr Steven Terry, and Dr Kimball Lloyd. All of the Dr.s in that office are great. Dr Richard Irion is the best, he delivered 2 of my kids, both of one of my sisters and 1 of my other sisters. My whole family loves him.

Daren Watts. He's fantastic!!! His # is ###-###-####

Danielle Demeter and Julie Jones are both fantastic!

All the IHC midwives are great. There office is at IMC. Jennifer Sorensen delivered my last baby (I delivered at wrong hospital) and was great. A friend of mine goes to the IHC midwives and loves them.

I also love Julie Jones. She delivered both of my babies and took such good care of us! She will be moving to the new Riverton hospital at the end of '09. I'll probably still drive from Bountiful to see her!

Dr Melissa Brown!!! She is excellent!! In fact everyone in her practice is wonderful! They are located in the Women's Center at IMC. ###-###-####

Daniel Kaelberer is terrific for an OB. His office is in the same bldg.as IMC. He goes to our church. Julie Jones is a great midwife. So positive and soothing but her office staff wasn't as warm and fuzzy as I like.

I would highly recommand Steven Terry and he is also at the new hospital.

Dr. Rebecca Ponder delivered my last child. She is wonderful!!!

I'm not sure if you are still looking for an ob/gyn or not, but Dr Christian Froerer is awesome. He is fairly young, (just turned 40 in June)and very caring and knowledgable. I picked him by chance due to insurance and he just delivered my baby in July at IMC and he was wonderful. he is with Cottonwood OB/GYN at the womens center at IMC. Their # is ###-###-####

All of the midwives are great. My favorite is Deedee Fedorchak. I saw her for almost all of my vists. Janette Yorgason delivered my baby since she was oncall that night. Good luck.

Julie Jones is a wonderful midwife! I used her with my last pregnancy and loved her! I don't have her number on me at the moment, but you can look her up. Danielle Demeter is also good, but I'm not sure if she delivers at IMC. Good luck!

Dr Kimball Lloyd, he delivered both of my daughters. His office is also at the IMC.

Dr. Natalie Loewen. She was my OB/GYN until she moved to IMC which my insurance doesn't cover :( She's young, super smart and easy to get along with, takes time to answer any questions you might have, and actually spends a little time with you during each appt.