Middle Names Suggestions for Elliot

Our first born is Julian Evan S. (last name is 1 syllable).

I am 26 weeks pregnant. We are having another little boy. We have decided to name our baby Elliot. Please suggest some middle names that flow well:

Elliot ______________ S.

My husband likes Elliot Andrew. Thanks!

James for a middle name is the first thing that popped into my head to go with Elliot...Elliot James. And I didn't first read any of the other answers either! :)

I like the one syllable names for the middle since his first name has 3 syllables.
Elliot James sounds very masculine and easy when you want to yell at him to get his hand out of the cookie jar :)

Just my "ears", but a middle name that starts with a consonant...
Elliot John
Elliot Mark
Elliot Daniel

Elliot Matthew
Elliot James
Elliot Ray

James popped into my head but Andrew sounds good too. I'm also partial to Alexander.

I like Elliot Michael, but Andrew is good too. I think anything with 2 syllables would work here.

I like Elliot Andrew!

Also, Elliot Parker, Elliot Samuel, Elliot Cole, Elliot Ryan....

Elliot Andrew is nice. I also like Nathan, Christian, Clayton and Matthew.

Elliot John
Elliot Mark
Elliot Daniel

LOVE Elliot Andrew!

Elliot Anthony
Elliot Michael
Elliot Jackson

1 / 3