Middle Names for Ryder

We recently found out we are having baby boy. We're thinking about naming him Ryder, but can't find a middle name that we like that flows. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have one son named Elijah William. Thanks!

Thank you to everyone for the suggestions. We are still undecided on the middle name, but I am very fond of Ryder James. I also suggested Ryder Michael to my husband, but that is his middle name, and he didn't really one to use it. =/. Thanks again! We have decided to go with Ryder Jackson.

Congratulations! We also have two boys. :)
My older son's name is Jude, so I'm kind of fond of "Ryder Jude." Best wishes.

Ryger James was the first one that popped in my head.Or Ryder Alan,Ryder Bryce, Ryder Camden ,Ryder Dan,Ryder Earl.Ryder frederick,Ryder George,Ryder Henry,Ryder Issac,Ryder Kendall.Ryder Kent,Ryder Leon.Ryder Mark,RyderNicholas, Ryder Olan,Ryder Paul.Ryder Quinn,RyderRyan,Ryder Steven,Ryder Thomas,Ryder Ulysses,RyderVictor.Ryder Winn. Ryder,Ryder zoey,...Hope this helps!!! Let me know what you choosse >

OMG--before I even pulled this up to respond, I thought to myself--Ryder James. So that is my vote too! Good luck and congratulations!

Names are very important, specialy when you are an adult in the business world, Think about how professional the name will sound, easy to pronounce ect.. Family names are great, it places them on the family tree in honor of a famiy member, get to know you son before you name him, Also names from your religion, hertiage are very nice. This is the fun part naming your child, best wishes. K.

you got some really good answers, and I agree family names are so important my son's middle name is after his great grandpa, Vay, but I like James if I get to pick one. Plus good initials for a nickname R.J. enjoy this little boy the Lord is forming in you and train him up to love the Lord.

I like Ryder James also. We have an Andrew James. Best wishes!

Matthew, James, Allen, or Benjamin

Not sure what your maiden name is, but that might be a fun middle name to add!

LOVE Ryder James for a boy! Nothing more to add - just my ditto for a great name...

Hoping you have a safe and healthy delivery!

I second (or third) Ryder James. I think it flows very nicely and would easily match with most last names. It sounds like a very strong name too! Good luck

I had to smile when I read the responses because Ryder James was the first response I had too! I was surprised to see so many others agree!
Best wishes M.. No matter what you name him, he will be fine! I hope your delivery goes well and you soon enjoy a healthy happy little boy!

1 / 3