Melalueca Products or Seventh Generation Products?

I am have bought some Seventh generation products at the Whole food store and a friend that sells Melalueca has gave me some to try out.Does anyone know much about these products or have any opinions. I would like a safe biodegradable product to clean with since I have small children.

Thank you all for info, I joined Melalueca today!!

I have used Melaluca for over 10 years. My parents got it when it first came out, and you used to have to order a certain amount butI know they have changed a lot. Their products are great. I love the pre spot and laundry soap. I haven't ever used anything I didn't like. They also have awesome body soap.

We order Melaleuca for several products and I really like them... I esp recommend the dishwasher detergent (liquid- diamond brite), the laundry detergents (Melapower, scent free - get the pump)& Mela-brite, the stain remover is great (pre-spot), and also the children's shampoo & body wash. I DO NOT recommend the dishwashing soap- it gets stuck in the opening and clogs all the time. Seventh Generation's is a lot better. Hope this helps!! :)

Hi N.,

I've never used Melaluca products, but have used 7th generation products. I do like 7th generation products and like that you can just go to the store and buy them. I have since found (while watching Oprah) some WONDERFUL natural cleaning products called Shaklee. They've been around forever and are totally safe for children and pets. I love them! Everything I've tried so far (dish detergent, laundry detergent & softener, cleanser, window cleaner, hand soap) works GREAT and I don't have to worry about allergens! Everything is concentrated, so you only have to use a little--the bottles go a long way. I actually went to www.shaklee.com and purchased my products last month. They were offering a discount then because of their products being introduced on Oprah. Shaklee is actually owned by 2 people whose child was having asthmatic attacks from the harmful products in regular household cleaners. The couple found Shaklee and was so impressed with their products that they bought the company! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Shaklee. I know you can buy through a distributor, but I don't have one so I bought straight off the website. Good Luck!

Jacqueline

I have been using Melaleuca for about 4 years now and I LOVE IT! It's safe for my baby and the environment. Plus you really get your money's worth. Sol-U-mel can get almost ANYTHING out, even nailpolish and permanent marker! (draw on a plastic cup, wall or something with the marker & take undiluted sol-u-mel and it'll come right off!)I have asthma but I haven't had a problem with it much since a few months after I switched. my niece w/excema hasn't had a problem since she's been using the gold bar and the Renew lotion. most of my family has gotten into it since my sister and I discovered it.

I could go on and on about my experiences with these products but I'll keep it short. The important part is making your home safe for your babies AND you but I think Melaleuca would be the best choice overall, given the price and the benefits (your friend can fill you in on that stuff). Good luck and hooray for you wanting to have a safe & healthy home!

I have been using the Melaleuca products for about two years, and love them. The product guarantee and customer service are great. My home is clean AND safe. Our allergies are better, and my son has fewer migraine headaches.

Hi N.!! I use Melaleuca products and I LOVE them!! They work awesome and I do save money with them! Plus they are delivered to your doorstep and are 100% guaranteed! Always! Also, you do get a % back after buying so much (everytime) and you spend that money on more products! What store does that? I am also building a business by referring these products and the company. It's awesome to be able to work from home and be with my children and husband and work my schedule around them! If anyone is interested in hearing more, please contact me!

I hope this helps...have a great day!

Try them out and see which works out for function and price. There are coupons for the 7th gen stuff at:
http://www.seventhgeneration.com/our_products/coupons.html

I've also heard of another similar company called shaklee. I think it is http://www.shaklee.com

I have never heard of 7th Generation but I am a Mela user and will NEVER use anything else. Melaleuca is the best thing you can do for yourself, your home, and your family. They will not be sick near as much, if any.

I buy 7th at Kroger. I think it is very convenient to go to the supermarket and buy whenever a bottle is empty.

I.

1 / 3