Maternity Insurance - Arlington,TX

I am in need of some maternity insurance. I've been checking out some discount insurance cards for maternity only, but I don't know what to use. I have private insurnce but I want to add a supplement insurance (maternity) to it. Please help I want another baby, but I don't want to go broke doing it.

Hi T.!

We had the same problem. My husband is self employed and we don't have maternity insurance. We tried to get medicaid, but the system is worthless. All I got was the run around. I filled out all the forms, stood in line forever, waited to find out whether or not I qualified, and to this day...2 years later...I have yet to receive a response. Even after all of the phone calls I made. So, with our third baby and now our fourth due in 9 weeks, we used Amy Allred, CPM with Family Birth Services in Grand Prairie. After delivering 2 children at a hospital, using a midwife at home was the absolute best thing I have ever done!!!!! Cost wise, the hospital was going to run us about $10,000. Using a midwife was third of that. She has a monthly payment plan, which worked well for us! The personal attention that comes with a midwife is wonderful!!! Please feel free to email me if you want to hear more about our experience with her. I love telling people how wonderful she is!!! My email address is ____@____.com is her website: www.blessingsofbirth.com

Dear T.,

I am 7 weeks pregnant and have been looking into Midwives. The cost to have your baby in your home or at a birthing center is almost half and most insurances will cover it. There is a birthing center in Grand Prairie called Family Birthing Services. I'm sorry I don't have any info about maternity insurance.

S. C

i need maternity insurence, i dont have no insurance and i need a good deal.Im A single mother with two kids and one thats coming.I need to find a afortable clinic . I live in Arlington TX.

T.,
If you have private insurance there should be provisions within your policy to help offset medical expenses for maternity.

I am a Farmer's Insurance Agent and wanted to bring to your attention that you may be missing out on additional savings. For example at my agency we have a discount for the Teachers, and when this discount is used with Defensive Driving you could save as much as 20% alone, which doesn't include other discounts that you may be eligible.

Give me a call or contact me at ____@____.com, or ###-###-####.

Thank you

G. Morrow
Morrow Insurance Agency

Hi T., have you considered using medicaid with your insurance? I just called a local office to verify this, they stated that they would pay what your insurance does not. In the State of Texas a pregnant women can not be denied medicaid. Good Luck, T.

We are due at the end of October and do not have maternity insurance. I checked around and didn't find any options that seemed worth paying for. Both my OBGYN and the hospital (Harris Methodist HEB) offer discounts for those without insurance that pay out of pocket. They both also offer pay plans. The total for my doctor and hospital will run close to 10,000 if it's a normal delivery. Good luck!

I am going through the exact same thing and I know how frustrating it can be. Unfortunately there is no maternity insurance anywhere and God forbid you get pregnate then need it!!! I am using a company that is actually a discount plan place.It is not that great but at least its something. It is called AHCO (Affordable Healthcare Options). Good Luck!!

I don;t have insurance but I use maternity card - it was all I could find. It is still expensive to pay for this on our own but every little bit helps http://www.maternitycard.com/

1 / 3