Maternity Clothes - Aurora,IL

I just took a test today and found out that I am preggers with my third little one! The only problem is that I lent my clothes to someone who I just found out moved out of state with my clothes. Does anyone have maternity clothes that they would like to get rid of? I will buy! Or any information where I can get some at a resale price? I am tall, 5'11 and about a size 8/10 prepreggers. I am in Aurora.

There is a great store in Batavia, that sells maternity and kids clothes. You would not believe the price. It is a consignment store, I shopped there during my pregnancy time and still shop there for my daughter's clothes. It's called Pumpkin Patch/Tummy time maternity.

I found some cute gently used maternity clothes at a store in Shorewood. I can't recall the name of the store but it is located at Black Road & Route 59 in the strip mall behind Gas City.

~M.

Try Targets clearance racks. I bought a lot of things there with my last pregnancy. I bought jeans for $6. Once upon a child sells used maternity clothes. Target sends all of their salvage items to the goodwill store. You can find items there brand new with tags for barely anything.

I think I have some clothes that you can have. Also, in March, the twins club that I belong to has their biannual resale. They do sell maternity clothes there.

I believe there is also a maternity clothing resale shop in plainfield, and goodwill also sells maternity clothes.

1 / 3