Maternity Clothes - Aurora,IL

Updated on November 10, 2006
J. asks from Aurora, IL

I just took a test today and found out that I am preggers with my third little one! The only problem is that I lent my clothes to someone who I just found out moved out of state with my clothes. Does anyone have maternity clothes that they would like to get rid of? I will buy! Or any information where I can get some at a resale price? I am tall, 5'11 and about a size 8/10 prepreggers. I am in Aurora.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Chicago on

I think I have some clothes that you can have. Also, in March, the twins club that I belong to has their biannual resale. They do sell maternity clothes there.

I believe there is also a maternity clothing resale shop in plainfield, and goodwill also sells maternity clothes.

answers from Chicago on

Try Targets clearance racks. I bought a lot of things there with my last pregnancy. I bought jeans for $6. Once upon a child sells used maternity clothes. Target sends all of their salvage items to the goodwill store. You can find items there brand new with tags for barely anything.

answers from Chicago on

I found some cute gently used maternity clothes at a store in Shorewood. I can't recall the name of the store but it is located at Black Road & Route 59 in the strip mall behind Gas City.

answers from Chicago on

There is a great store in Batavia, that sells maternity and kids clothes. You would not believe the price. It is a consignment store, I shopped there during my pregnancy time and still shop there for my daughter's clothes. It's called Pumpkin Patch/Tummy time maternity.

Next question: Are There Any Second Hand Stores for Maternity Clothes? Where?