Maternity Clothes - Miami,FL

The one thing that I don't like about being pregnant is the poor design in maternity clothes. I'm 26 I don't want to look like I'm 40 (no offense please). Where can I shop for decent cool clothes with a decent price tag? I've searched all over the web and can't find anything that is at least a bit appealing to me....

I shopped at Kohls mostly. I got some from friends too. Do you have Gap or Old Navy down there? Old Navy is reasonable and trendy.

I agree with you on that! I had my second baby almost 4 months ago and I really had a hard time finding cute maternity clotehs as well. The best for me was to go into the normal departments for misses and buy larges or XLs. With all of the pretty tunic tops and layers that are in style they worked really well but still looked age appropriate and cute for work etc. I did get all of my pants and dresses at motherhood maternity. Their secret belly fit pants are SOOOOOO comfy and reasonably priced because one pair can last the whole pregnancy (the belly band grows with you but is not tight or loose...AMAZING!!! Hope these tips helped! Best of luck and congrats!

Destination maternity. Old Navy.

Hi!,
I know what you mean..some maternity clothes don't have much style to them let alone make you feel sexy. I got my clothes from this website kikisfashions.com . They have really cute tops & bottoms, plus their prices are good. Most of my maternity wardrobe came from them. Hope this helps you.

Here in Canada Thyme Maternity is excellent, they offer new and upto date maternity clothing, as well as their staff are all trained to help you purchase the best outfits to last your pregnancy.

Also, Old Navy has wonderful maternity wear, it's in expensive and washes well.

Good luck and congratulations!

i liked target and old navy.

Motherhood Maternity has nice stuff but, it's very expensive. I just ended up buying a size or 2 bigger. I liked Walmart and Target. The "regular" clothes that were bigger actually fit me better than maternity clothes. Check out ebay too. Good luck.

I shopped at Target, Old Navy (got a lot there), Motherhood, Gap. There are many maternity styles out there so you should be able to be pregnant and still be trendy.... Good luck finding something you love!

1 / 3