Maternity Clothes ???

I recently moved to the area from a very large city where I had access to Gap, Old Navy, and Ann Taylor Loft MATERNITY clothes... Now that we live here in Broken Arrow I have no idea where to shop! It seems like Kohls, Target, and Mimi Maternity is it... are there any other stores that have cute maternity clothes around here?

All of the suggestions are good ones. Also in downtown Broken Arrow there is a consignment maternity store. She makes some of the clothes herself. They are cute. Most of my stuff (I am 6mths pg) has come from BELK and online. They don't have maternity but they have a huge selection of shirts that works great for maternity. I bought one size bigger.

Baby Gap at Woodland Hills Mall has a small maternity section in the back. Also ROSS at 101st and Elm has a small selection.

Motherhood Maternity (I THINK that is what it is called - it is upstairs by JCPenney and Lane Bryant) at the Tulsa Promenade (41st and Yale) has a great selection of cute clothes and the prices are great! I got most of my maternity clothes there. I don't know if there are any other locations closer to Broken Arrow - perhaps there is one at Woodland Hills Mall (71st and Memorial)? Pea in the Pod at Utica Square (21st & Utica, Tulsa) has cute clothes too. Unfortunately, you have to buy Old Navy Maternity online because they aren't in the stores here.

Someone else told you of the Motherhood Maternity at The Tulsa Pom. but there is also one at Woodland hills. When I use to work in a plus size store a lot of ladies who need maternity clothes came in and brought some of other clothes so try Catherine;s also at Woodland Hills.

Go to Pea in a Pod @ Utica Square. They have the CUTEST clothes ever. There also used to be a store @ 101st & Yale (Tulsa), but I'm not sure if it's still there or not and I can't remember the name.

1 / 3