Maternity Clothes

Hello i am an expecting mother and i am in need of maternity clothes bad. I have searched craig's list but all i see is small sizes. I am looking to purchase used but still nice maternity clothes. I am looking for jeans, tops and some khaki pants. I currently wear size 16 so the maternity clothes needs to be for 16 and up. I am also 5"7' so the pants need to be long. If you have any maternity clothes for sale or just want to give away please let me know. Any suggestions on thrift stores that carry cute maternity clothes would be great as well. Thanks

I am also expecting, and understand your not wanting to spend a fortune on clothes you'll only wear for a few months.

I bought a lot of stuff on Ebay. You'll have to take a little time to look around, but you can definitely find some deals. I sold a few things and used the money in my account for maternity clothes so it was almost like trading in clothes. When you are done with them, you can always sell the pieces that are in good condition all over again.

Good luck with your pregnancy!

oooo I have some I'd LOVE to get rid of. If you are truly interested I can get them out and take a pic if you like. I will sell them cheap. I know I have khakis, super comfy w/ the wide elastic waist, great for post pregnancy as well. And a pair of dark jeans, just like 'em.
I also have some short sleeved and long sleeved tops. All in good shape. I have a maternity belt and some undies that are great support (i know how some are about the undies, thot i'd throw it out there though). Just email me and let me know what you need......

I have some you can have! I know it's been a while but maybe you still want them?
Let me know!!
P. K

Have you checked freecycle.org? Everything is free and in the area.

try your local freecycle...
go to freecycle.org! it's a yahoo group!

i have some but im not sure if they are big enough. they are larges.

If you are in Va. Beach, you should try Kid 2 Kid consignment shop on Laskin. They carry maternity clothes.....good luck!

1 / 3