Matching Mommy and Daughter Dresses or Outfits

Where can I find matching or coordinating outfits for my 3 year old daughter and myself? We are going on vacation in about a month, and I'd like to had some matching outfits to wear one night.

Thank you!!

There are some cute summer dresses on the disney store website, especially for a vacation.

our family went to ireland last year and i did matcing green polo shirts with jeans for everyone. i've also seen knit dresses at target that are not identical but same color and concept. hannah anderson usually has something online.

Hanna Andersson and Lilly Pulitzer both carry matching mother/daughter outfits. They both have their own websites, and you may be able to find stores here that carry their stuff.

1 / 3