Mascara Out of Clothes

How do you get mascara out of clothes? It is just one little spot, but the shirt doesn't belong to me!

Make up remover made for eyes. Mary Kay has one that is really gentle, oil free, won't bleach the shirt, and even works on waterproof. It should get the mascara out of the shirt too

I would also recommend a really good makeup remover first.

For really tough stains, I always use a little dab of dish soap and gently rub it in and wash the shirt. Good luck!!!

I'm not possitive it will work, but Mary Kay has an eye makeup remover that really works good. I think its worth a try.

I would try Goop Hand Cleaner. It's in the automotive section of Wal-mart. It's for cleaning car grease and stuff off hands but it also works great on laundry!

I use oxy-clean too! and I love it! What I do is get the spot wet where the mascara is, and then sprinkle the dry oxy-clean powder on, then get it wet w/water (I use a spray bottle). Keep it wet throughout the day until the spot is gone, then wash. This works super great! I've been able to get everything out this way! (I'm sure oxy-clean spray works just as good, but I've never tried it.)

A dab of ammonia will get out anything. I've even gotten permanent marker out of our white carpet with it.

I use Shaklee Laundry Boost. It gets iodine out of my clothes. If you want to try it go to Shaklee.net/touchofgreen

1 / 3