Magazine Subscriptions for My 3 Year Old

I am looking for a good magazine to subscribe to for my 3 year old. I have done Highlights for my 6 year old now since she was 3 and also one called Your Big Backyard. They are both good but I was wondering if there are others out there that may be a little more age appropriate for a 3 year old. I know there are some out there that I have never heard of so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

We subscribe to 2 for my almost 3 year old son. Nick Jr., which is really more for mom, but has a pullout section just for them, and Wild Animal Babies, which is published through the National Wildlife Federation. It's a great magazine that my son loves. It's short, thick pages, every page is interactive.

I know I LOVED zoobooks when I was that age and my daughter loves animals so Im about to order for her too. Shes 2. If you go to church check with your church to as I know our church has magazines for children, young adults, and adults.

http://www.magazines.com/ncom/mag?mid=5535

https://www.zoobooks.com/store/Zootles_Aff_Subscription-P...

The same people who do "My Big Backyard" do "Animal Babies" which is wonderful! The pages are heavier stock so little ones can read them over and over. The pictures are great and they have craft ideas for the 2-5 y/o, finger play, etc....

They actually just came out with a National Geographic Little Kids for kids ages 3 to 6 early this year. My almost 3 year old loves it. It only comes out every other month. It has age appropriate games and stories highlighting other countries and different animals. It also comes with animal cards. We just subcribed, and it was $15 for a year.

My son really enjoys the Nick Magazine. We have been rcving it since he was about 3 and he still enjoys the activities that come in the magazine. Look into it, there are a lot of interactive activities you can adapt to any age.

Try Sesame Street Magazine - great and interactive for preschoolers

We love Nick Jr Magazine. There is a lot for mom to read and then a pull out section full of puzzles and stories for the little one. Plus it has all their Nick friends in it.

P.
Lewisville Mom to 2

I get Wild Animal Baby for my 2 year old. It is put out through the National Wildlife Federation. It is a little pricey but I figure that some of the funds are going towards a great organization. The magazine is small and square so perfect size for small hands. The pages are thicker not quite as thick as a board book, but they don't tear easily. Their website is www.nwf.org. Another thing I get is Sesame Street magazine. It comes free with a subscription to Parenting (not Parents)magazine. I have been just saving those until she gets a little older. This mag. resembles the old Weekly Readers in format. But, the content is definitely for Preschool age.

I second the vote for National Geographic's "Little Kids." It is brand new and my 3 year old loves it. It is very age appropriate and educational as well as fun!

1 / 3