Lump in Breast & Pain Under Arm Pit

I found a lump in my right breast with pain under my right arm pit that is very bad. I also have a red, dry, itchy rash on my neck that I have had ever since I noticed this. I am going to get it checked out, but was wondering if anyone had ever had anything like this.

Thank you for all the responses. I went to the doctor last week and he said it is just a knot in my muscle and that I need to cut down on my caffeine intake.

Go to the Doctor TODAY!! This is not something to wait on.
It sounds like a cyst or even blocked duct or something but you need to get it cleared up NOW!

Please let us know the outcome!

D-O-C-T-O-R A-S-A-P

Do not pass go and collect $200, do not wait, period!!!

Make appt now, urgent, get seen today!!!

Please let us know the outcome!

Definitely have it checked out by your Ob/Gyn...

Being a breast cancer survivor I have to say please don't ask people what it is as no one knows or can tell you except having test and X-rays done by your Dr. Do not put this off at all as it is so important to have it checked and find out what it is. It could be something simple but you don't know and I would hate to see you put it off and it turn out to be cancer. Catch whatever it is early and get it taken care of. I do want to stress though that if the Dr. says it is from using the wrong deordorant or it is a sweat gland do not take that as the answer and get a second opinion. My granddaughter also recently had the same thing and it was very painful, she had a biopsy and they found a non-cancerous tumor. It was successfully removed and she is fine and healthy. So please see your Dr. immediately. Better to be safe than regret you put it off. We all say we don't have time for this and that, but trust me, you must find the time and it is a small price to pay to take a little time out of your day to have it checked. Good Luck to you.

I can't say that it's good or bad, but I can congratulate you for eing concious of your body and having it checked out. A helpful hint, cancer doesn't hurt from what I've been told. I had a lump in my breast 2 years ago at the age of 26, had the lumpectomy, and it was benign. My was sore because of it's location (near outer edge of left breast) and it was the size of a golf ball, but mostly because I was CONSTANTLY checking and rechecking. Give it to God and all will be fine! Good luck!

Do get this checked out ASAP. It may be serious and the sooner you find out, the better. It may not be serious either, but getting a diagnosis is very important. I have not had this type of thing personally, but it could be something. J. K.

I had that same problem. I went to go get it checked and turns out I did had a lump. after a mamogram and a needle biopsy, the Doctor confirmed that I had a benign (noncancerous) lump. I saw 3 different doctors due to my age at that time. I was only 23. All Dotors mentioned that a good sign was that it was painful. They all said cancerous lumps don't hurt. I suggest you go get it checked out. My prayes are with you. I now have to go get a check up every year, but luckily my lump has not grown and it is still benign. Good luck to you. I will love to hear what Doctors tell you.

It could just be a cyst. Sometimes backpain can radiate down the breast and causes you to think something is wrong with the breast - just for future reference - if that is the only symptom. I pray it's nothing or at least simple and minor.

1 / 3