Low Cost Veterinarian in Southwest Chicago

I have two dogs that are in desperate need of a checkup, but cannot afford those high vet costs. Does anyone know of any decent low cost vets on the Southside of Chicago? (I live in the Bridgeport/McKinley Park area)

Have you checked out the Animal Welfare League? I am not sure where they are located in your area, (if any) but I know they are in Chicago. The AWL usually has low cost vet services. Check them out!

PAWS, Pets are Worth Saving has a great clinic on the south-side on 31st or 35th. I would look them up on the web. Paula Fasseas (the founder) believes all incomes and all animals should be taken care of. I had one of my cats fixed there.
Good Luck-D.

Hi. Try calling the Anti-Cruely Society. They charge according to income and a lot of times, what you need will be free.

Pulaski Animal Hospital on 54 S. Pulaski is an excellent animalhospital,they have decent prices compare to others,Paws is on 3516 W. 26 ST in chicago, Good Luck!!!

I am not sure how close you are to 11332 S. Doty Avenue. I considered Kragness Animal Hospital to be very reasonable. I understand the point of high vet costs, I used to have a pomeranian and some of the prices those private vets were charging were ridicously.

have you tried banfield at petsmart,the intial visit is free and i think you pay a monthly rate $15-20 which includes vaccinations and routine visit my grandmother has it for her dog and she loves it.

1 / 3