Low Cost Pet Vaccinations in Flower Mound

Does anyone know where to get cheap shots for dogs in the Lewisville/Flower Mound/Highland Village area? Thanks

hi.

this is definately close to you, but maybe it'll help. it cost 35$ for our dogs annual shots. they also do cats.

it's on maple/stuz off of inwood. something like south something farm supply.

Emily,
I use Mobile Vet ###-###-####). They come to Lewisville once or twice a week. They offer low cost vaccinations.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Its been my experience that EVERY PetCo store offers a "Love My Pet" shots on a regular basis. Just call your closest store to find out when the next clinic is.

Hi Emily,

The company I work with offers a savings plan for pets. You can save up to 80% on vet visits. We have several vets in the Frisco in our network. Contact me if you'd like more info. D. ###-###-####

1 / 3