Losing Weight - Richmond Hill,GA

K, so I have 2 kids, youngest just turned one and just finished nursing a few weeks ago. I would like to lose 15 lbs. I have tried cutting calories and have upped my workout routine. does anyone have any tips or things that have worked for you? NO SPAM and NO SOLICITING PLEASE!

I follow a low carb and high protein diet. i also add protein supplements to my diet. So lot of water, fruits and protein foods.

Hi K., I have lost 50 pounds with Weight Watchers. I go to meetings with people who have amounts to lose from small to very large. I would recommend the plan to anyone.

Hello, I just lost 20 lbs (thank you GOD)and have about 22 more to go. What helped me was eliminating juice and sodas. They are empty calories. I just use crystal light with the water and after about two weeks, it's like old habit. If I want a bit more kick, I drink or sparkling water. Once you remove liquid calories out of the equation you can watch your intake better. Good luck and you can do it!

I could only share what works for me - cutting back on bread and sweets or not eating after 7pm. I consistently have results with either.

I didn't really start losing any baby weight until after I'd stopped breastfeeding. I just watched my carbs. No sugar (including high-sugar fruit at first) and only whole wheat or whole grain breads (you'd be amazed what's out there now). Water works wonders as well! Good luck!

I take Mila and love it for weight loss. Mila is 100% chia seeds but it is the only one I have found that is micro sliced for better absorption. Chia is incredible for weight loss. They are high in protein and fiber and absorb 10x their weight in water so they make you feel really full. They also are loaded with Omega 3's, vitamins and antioxidants. You can google Chia seeds to read all about them. We order ours online from here: http://www.ripplemktg.lifemax.net/

I started the 6 week Total Body Makeover by Michael Thurmond (they used his program on Extreme Makeover). I lost 7 pounds in the first 4 days, then I quit it for a few days and started up again and lost 5 pounds in 4 more days. It absolutely works! It asks questions and tailors it to your specific metabolism and you do exercises based on your specific body needs. I love it! My friend did the program and I didn't even recognize him after not seeing him during the time he did the program. They say you can lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks. They give you your money back up to 8 weeks later so you have nothing to lose. I just Googled Michael Thurmond and went from there. Best wishes!

Keep up the exercise! It really does raise your metabolism. I had high cholesterol and cut out almost all animal foods and have lost 29 pounds. I take some B12 and feel great.

1 / 3