Losing the Baby Fat After C-section

Can anybody help me find a way to lose the spare tire around my midsection after having 3 c-sections

I do yoga booty ballet it works its greeat and fun too, I also walk with my baby everynite sometimes its late like 800 but even a block is better than none.

i had the same question but for me its also been over a year since my last one and I still cant feel the middle of my stomach where the internal cut was made. I had a classical inside and bikini cut out

I had a c-section also and let me start off by telling you that I strained while recuperating and my c-section opened up and I had to get treated weekly. It was extremely painful. Wait until you are completely healed and then I would suggest for you to walk, jog, pilates works and billy banks workouts are great. It will take time. What you eat matters! Just be patient and dont over do it. It happens to everyone and some lose it fast. We all have different body types and what worked for me might not work for you. Regarding going under the knife (tummy tuck, etc.) I would skip it. I think this would be more for someone who doesnt want any more kids or someone who wants a DRASTIC CHANGE in appearance. You want to have SOME meat on your bones :-)

Hope this helps a bit, Sue. Good luck!

Liz

Well I'm not going to lie to you. It will be hard because when doctors mess with that area, they mess with muscle tissue. I had a tubul after my fourth child and it's been quite difficult..After 4 years I realized that I had to make alot of little changes.
Change #1 Stop eating after 7pm
Change#2 drink more water
Change #3 snack healthy between meals and never skip a meal
Change #4 Walk alot and do pilates focusing on the mid section. It's hard work but not impossible. You can do it!

Winsor Pilates is great. It REALLY works, and it is like barely doing exercise at all. The whole pilates concepr revolves around your belly or core muscles.
Try it!

OKay, I learned this on Biggest Looser and it is working for me!
Buy sugar free gum and keep it i the fridgerator and purse.
WHen you feel hungy and go to the fridge grab a peice of sugar free gum and it will help with your hunger and also drink lots of water.
Im on my second c-section and my son is only 4 weeks old and I lost 24 pounds.
Of coure, eat your regular meals breakfast/lunch/diner.

My advice is three things:

1. YOu have to watch diet
very important to drink a LOT Of water
2. You need to do cardio exercise about 4 times a week at least
and make sure you are working out hard so you get a good sweat!
3. try getting a pilates mat workout tape
pilates works your abs different and is really effective for getting rid of that c-section flab (my sister in law will vouch for that - she had twins also!)

Jenn Smith
http://jennsmith.stayinhomeandlovinit.com

i cant offer any personal advice, im pregnant with my 3rd and never lost my belly after either of the first 2, and i didnt even have c-sections, though this past summer i was motivated by my upcoming 20 year high school reunion, and i started walking almost every day, both kids in a double stroller, at the beach, which is mostly into the wind, and i did lose about 15 lbs in a couple of months. however, one of my girlfriends had 2 kids, both c-sections, and though she has always been one of those naturally thin people, she is 38 like me, and its a lot harder to bounce back. she started doing this dance/excercise thing, i think its called zoomba, and holy cow she looks like a rock star. before kids, she was always just thin, now she has the woman curves of a mommy but the thin-ness and flat as a board tummy of a teenager, i have never seen her look so amazing. she has never been one to work out, i know her almost her whole life, and now she is actually teaching zoomba classes! i think the key is to just find something you love, she looooves this thing. good luck, D.

1 / 3