Losing Hair and 3 Mo Pregnant?

I've been losing my hair.... like i did AFTER my first child, but i'm 3 months pregnant. Not clumps or anything, but i run my fingers through and there's 6-8 hairs each time i do that. Did anyone else have this? I can't find any literature. thanks

Sometimes, losing hair in pregnancy is normal. Most people actually get more hair and then lose it afterwards, but losing it during pregnancy while your hormones all jumping around is notmal too.

S. Bailey CLD
aurora
www.tendermomentsdoula.com

I am about 5 weeks along and my hair is falling out too! When I brush it there is a couple of strands each time. I figure it is just hormones.

I don't know if it's due to pregnancy, but I am still losing my hair and my daughter is 9 months old. About the pregnancy, it could be that, I am still waiting to find out my results.

I still do this almost 5 years after my daughter's birth... *sigh*

I lost hair all through my first trimester. I think it's pretty normal. 6-8 hairs isn't really a lot. I would find hair ALL over the house. I had to wear a ponytail all the time or it would get into our food...YUCK!!!!! If you're really concerned, talk to your doc at your next check up. Your hormones are really crazy right now, so I'm betting that it's just that. You'll probalby lose a lot after you have the baby too. That's also normal.

I was losing my hair in my frist trimester too. And not just my hair on my head but my eyebrows and eyelashes! It stopped around 4 months and I had great hair after that.

1 / 3