Looking for Water Park

Before I have another baby, I would like one last fun activity as a family of three. My son would really like to go to a water park, so I was thinking if we could find one at a hotel, we could make a nice weekend out of it. Can anyone recommend a kid friendly water resort that won't break the bank in IL or WI?

We really enjoy TimberRidge Lodge in Lake Geneva. It is a great size for smaller children. The rooms are nice because they have a separate room for sleeping, not to mention the kitchen. Have a great getaway.

There is one I beleive it is a Sheratin in Palatine. Cant remember the name of it but it is only about 1 and half years old. Also There is the Six Flaggs Great America water park. It is great.

Hi M. ,
I just got back from CoCo Keys in Arlington Hieghts not to far from your town and it isnt to pricey . I have a 4yr ,3yr and 5mnth old and the boys loved it .There was a lot for them to do there . This hotel has a larger indoor park . The CoCo keys in joliet is less expensive and a bit smaller just as nice .(easier to manager with the boys)
*The Mayman(in Elmhurst Holiday inn) I really didnt care for it was a little dirty .(rooms.
*You can try the dells they have numerous parks it all depends on how much you want to spend . I just book a a 4th of July weekend in the kids suites at the the great wolfe lodge (holiday prices)and my family love this hotel(we go there 2 times a year)So much to do in the dells .Shows, amusement parks , nice places to eat. (the brewery is awesom)We recieved a free night with 2 night stay. So its not to bad.
*They also have a grizzly lodge at Starve Rock that I have heard nice things about this lodge and your not just limited to stay at they hotel .
*There is KeyLime Cove in Gurnee it has only been open for a few months ,I havent been there myself .
*there is also a hotel in Lake Geneva that has a water park, I just dont know the name sorry.

Here is alot of info I hope it helps . Have a great little vacation with the family and best of luck with the new baby .

I believe there is one in Rockford, IL. there is one within the Sheraton in Arlington Heights (Coco Keys)right off of 53 and Euclid and the one in Gurnee is Key Lime (I think) right off of 94 towards WI.

www.noahbyjodi.com

I took my daughter to the Coco Key Resort in Arlington Heights at the Sheraton. It is down the street from the race track. We had a fabulous time! The cost was $189.00 and that included a nice room w/4 wristbands to the water park for 2 days. They also have an olympic size swimming pool that is the perfect temp. We went during the week so it wasn't busy at all. They offer use of their lifevests for free (you have to leave your DL or ID) and they have plenty of fun stuff for the little ones. They have a zero depth pool with basketball and water slides. My daughter was a little hesitant about the water slides but the lifeguards were great and helped her! After the 1st time on the slide we had trouble getting her off the slide...Lol Have breakfast in the hotels restaurant and request a booth. They have individual TV's and will bring the remote for your child. My daughter watched playhouse disney during breakfast. It is buffet style and the food was wonderful. They even had a choice of cold cereals. Let me know if you have any other questions.
www.cocokeysheraton.com
Becky

There's one in Arlington Heights next to the race track. It's called KOKOKEYS. I don't know where you live but you take 355/290 west Rockford to Euclid St and turn right. It's only a few blocks down on the left.

My family really has enjoyed going to Timber Ridge in Lake Geneva Wisc. It is a nice size water park, not too big for young kids. The rooms are suites with a kitchen: refridge, microwave, stove top. If you are able to go during the week instead of weekend the rates are not bad. I would try to squeeze a trip in before school lets out for the summer.
(I have an 8 year old and a 6 year old)
Good luck with baby #2

Hi there,

There are tons of water parks, it just depends on how far you are willing to drive. Timberridge is in Lake Geneva, and it's just ok. You can probably find good rates now, but they will go up before camp starts. There is also the new coco key in Gurnee, and a new one in Arlington Heights. If you go online, a lot of these hotels have special deals just for booking on line.

you and your son will love

www.blueharborresort.com

we go every year

Co coa keys in Schaumburg, Il is a great "indoor" water park/hotel.
( not sure of the spelling)

1 / 3