Looking for Used Outdoor Toys

I am looking for good used outdoor toys for my daycare. Mine are getting very worn. If anyone has any they are interested in selling let me know. Thanks!

There is a HUGE children's consignment sale this weekend, I believe at the OP tradecenter (off of 115th)!

A.

There is a consignment sale this weekend at the OP International Trade center. It is Fri-Sun and is all toys, baby/children clothes and maternity clothes.

Hello M., I live in Leawood as well and am currently looking for care for my 2.5 y.o. and I have a 5 y.o. that goes 1/2 a day to Mission Trail. I have been looking for evening work so that I can stay at home during day with boys. But, it's coming along pretty slow. I may have to go back to working days. Not sure yet. Can you give me your email or phone number so that I can contact you? Do you have any available spots?
Thank you,
Y. Law
E: ____@____.com

I have an outdoor hide and slide climber that we are selling. It's the sturdy plastic and is pretty big. It has a slide on each side with a little house to walk into and a tunnel in the middle to get to each side. If you are interested, let me know and I will send you a picture. We are selling for $100.
E-mail me at ____@____.com

You'll find lots of these types of items at an upcoming sale in Lenexa: Kidís Closet Consignment Sale. The sale dates are Sept. 26-29 at the VFW Hall, 9550 Pflumm. The Web site is http://www.kidscloset.biz/

One the best place I have found is the Children's Orchard.

1 / 3