Looking for Toddler Classes in St. Louis

Can anybody recommend a good toddler gymnastics and/or music & movement class in St. Louis? Thanks!

BounceU (Chesterfield and South County) is also offering classes (Bounce and Learn) for ages 2-5 years starting in March. The classes are focused on social and physical development in the fun BounceU environment! My son attended last year and had a ball (he was almost 3 at the time).

We put our 2 year old daughter in gymnastics class at Little Gym in South County. We really liked them, and my daughter loves it. Miss Crystal was her teacher and she was great. They have something for all ages.

Since your son is younger still you may be more interested in something like gymboree (http://www.gymboreeclasses.com/calendar.do?fCode=183&...) - located in Webster Groves ... it involves tumbling and music. We always had a great time there.

Another option in Webster Groves is the St. Louis Gym Center (http://www.stlouisgymcentre.com/preschoolgymnastics.asp). We have been going here for years now ... it focuses completely on gymnastics and tumbling for younger kids. It's very reasonably priced and my kids have learned a lot, which helped since my oldest was always behind on her motor skills.

I hope this helps. :)

I have been taking my son to Gymboree since he was a little over a year. He absolutely loves it. They have a few classes to choose from. I highly recommend them.

Hi, Lisa,
I have been a Kindermusik Educator in Webster Groves and UCity for 14 years (since 1995). You can find info about my Studio: www.KMwithLori.com (____@____.com, ###-###-####)

I will be having FREE Demo classes in Webster Groves (you can attend in Webster even if interested in classes in UCity) on Sat Jan 16 and 23, 10-10:40am. More details at my site above.

Kindermusik International (the publisher) has more than 30 years of experience creating curricula based on new and proven research in child development.

In a Kindermusik class, educators lead a group of parents and their children through joyful activities, using music and movement to nurture skills in the whole child: cognitive, physical, social, emotional and language.

Parents learn more about their child's unique developmental process and the shared learning experience creates a unique bond as the child associates learning with fun, musical play.

The learning process continues at home, guided by award-winning books, CDs, games and instruments.

* Movement and dance activities improve coordination and balance.
* One-on-one parent and child interaction nurtures self-esteem.
* Music-making and music listening activities develop self-discipline,
as well as critical and creative thinking skills.

Nowhere else is learning this much fun, and no other experience offers more ways for children to grow!

Together, you’ll share the wonder of learning through music.

1 / 3