Looking for Toddler (3 Yr Old) Dance Classes in Chicago

I am looking for dance classes (Tap, ballet, jazz) for my 3 year old daughter. They must be on the weekend as I work full time Monday-Friday. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you all for your great suggestions, I am going to call a few of the places.

You could try the Chicago Park District. They have a pretty good selection for three year olds, at reasonable prices. However, the quality of instruction does vary park to park. Peterson Park on the northwest side of Chicago (5800 N. Pulaski) has a very good ballet program. My daughter really enjoyed it. Good Luck.

You can browse the programs available at www.chicagoparkdistrict.com

Try the Old Town School of Folk Music. They have tons of great age appropriate classes of all kinds. We've done music, art, dance and theater classes there for our kids.

I take my daughter to "Kids Dance" on Pulaski and Irving Park Road. Their Fall schedule begins in about 2 or 3 weeks but they'll let you join at any time. Their number is: ###-###-####

Hi Audra,

We have taken classes at The Little Gym. Everyone is fantastic there. It is pricey though. This year we are trying Old Town. My daughter is doing the pre-ballet. Your daughter needs to be 3 1/2 or close to it though. They even have scholarships available there.

C. T.

Have you tried the park district? My daughter takes ballet at Peterson Park and has really enjoyed it. Or you can look at a near suburb park district. You do pay a bit more not be their resident, but depending, it's not too much.

A.
Wahm of 2.

The Byrant school is a nice one it is located downtown, ober in the dearborn station.
http://www.cmdcschool.com also try the chicago park district

1 / 3