Looking for the Perfect Purse. Do You Have One??

My old one was is worn to a frazzle. I use only one at a time. It needs to have organizational pockets etc., be leather-or-leatherish and be worn across the body. My old one is from Fossil but it's not in the budget this time. $65 tops. Does anyone have one that they adore and would be willing to share your source?? Thanks in advance!!

I just do one bag at a time, too. This one I just found a month or two ago at TJ Maxx. It's real leather, black and has backpack straps, which I like for running errands. Tignanello brand, 2 outside and 2 inside pockets, about 12" high, flat style that sits close to my body but big enough for a water bottle and all my necessary junk inside.

I have a Miche bag. It's not my favorite, but it works. The inside zipper pocket is a little tight for me, but I like that I can pop the shell off and put a new one on.

I bought my Relic at Kohls....<$50. Crossbody, larger size. Made of canvas, though...but survives the laundry!

Yup! Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls! Cutest purses for great prices. My favorite bag from Ross is a red Jessica Simpson purse with leopard print lining. And it was $50ish, normally double that at regular stores! Or consider spending extra on a coach purse, even from their outlets, because they guarantee them for life and replace them if they can't repair them!

Check REI too. They carry purses that are functional. I got a couple cross bodies from there.

Do you have a Macy's near you? I love my Fossil purse and it does everything you've stated, but I managed to get it at a huge discount at one of those Macy's hard holder events. The bag was already reduced (from $150) and then I got an additional 25% off with one of their card holder coupons. Usually they don't include clearance items, but I either lucked out and it was included, or the perhaps the sales person gave it to me anyway? Regardless, it was a great deal and close to dollar value you quoted.

I didn't think I would but I am loving 31 purses. I can't remember the name but I have the over the shoulder one and the one you can change the skirts on.

They are within your budget and they great pockets and stuff to keep organized. Plus in April they are half price!

It's not leather, but I LOVE my Haiku brand purse... and get complimented on it all the time!

http://www.haikubags.com/

I found it in the clearance section of their website - but they are carried other places as well (including Amazon.com). The one I have is still on sale - it's the "To-Go" bag.

E.:

Yes!! I have the perfect purse!!! However, it's above your budget - sorry!! I have a DKNY black with gold zippers. I am a compartment girl so this is the PERFECT purse for me!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DKNY-Nylon-Shopper-w-Zipper-Detai...

What are you looking for in way of a purse? I have a Fossil purse that I will be listing on ebay this week. If you tell me what you are looking for - I could probably just give it to you. Send me a PM and I'll take a picture of it for you.

1 / 3