Looking for Swimming Lessons - Fresh Meadows,NY

I am looking for swimming lessons for my two sons 9, 12 years old in Fresh Meadows, Forest Hills, Flushing or around this areas queens,THANK YOU

NYSC has swim lessons!

The YMCA in Jamaica has swimming lessons. We took our babies there for lessons and liked it a lot.

http://www.ymcanyc.org/index.php?id=874

I've been taking my daughter to swim lessons through Take Me to the Water in Forest Hills (they also have other locations). She loves it and has been making a lot of progress. They have a website where you can find the phone number.

Hi L.-
You can try the website www.saftswim. I saw them advertised on TV. It's called Saf-T-Swim. They may be able to reccommend a place.

Check out the YMCA in your area.

I take my 14 month old daughter to pamper paddlers classes at the The Community House in Forest Hills Gardens. I know they offer swimming classes to older children also. They're # is ###-###-####

1 / 3