Looking for Sports Activities for 3 Year Old

Winter is coming and I'm already anticipating cabin fever from my son. Anyone know of a township in south suburbs (Tinley & surrounding communities) that offers structured indoor sports sessions for 3 year olds? Sessions do not necessarily have to be offered this season. I can start my planning for next year! Thanks.

I'd look at the Frankfort Sqaure park district. They have a lot of programs for little ones. We had our son in a pre-T-ball last winter.

A.

Check with your local park district, when my daughter was 2 and 3 I signed her up through the Mokena park district for Totnastics (tumbling with a parent assisting) and then whatever the next level was where they do it independently. The classes were 1/2 hour and my daughter loved it. They would set up a new obsticle course every week. The kids learn how to do tumbling and get to play on some fun mats and equipment.

GymKinetics in Mokena is great! They have many classes starting when your child is crawling. My son is 1 1/2 years, and I'm going to enroll him again this year.

School 19220 Ridge Drive, Mokena, Il. 60448 ###-###-####

Check out the Church of the Nazarene in Lemont...they have an awesome rec league starting at age 3.
Both of my children started there at 3. My 3 year old son starts indoor soccer in 2 weeks and will play sports there all winter long. I think the website is www.nazarenerecreation.com

1 / 3