Looking for Someone with Exeperience with Tile Install

I'M LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE TO INSTALL SOME TILE IN MY LIVING ROOM AND HALL WAY.

Hi -

Try Daryl & Elain McPherson at ###-###-#### They have done a great deal of work for us. We found them to be honest, do an excellent job and the cost were reasonable.

This company does AMAZING things with tile. They have done my home & lots of my friends homes. Very custom with a not-so-custom price! GIVE THESE PEOPLE A CALL! You will NOT regret it. The # is ###-###-####, his name is Rick.

I have a cousin-in-law who does tile. His name is Martin Munoz. He some times goes by Stephen. He does a good job. I have two numbers for him HM: ###-###-#### and CELL: ###-###-####. Good Luck!

I have a dad and my husband that installs Tile. They are really good.
If you'd like to give my dad a call my dad's number is ###-###-#### his name is Danny Brisbon. He lives in Whitney but comes to Duncanville for work everyday. Our phone number is ###-###-#### if you'd like to talk to my husband John who installs as well.
My name is T.. The best time to call either number would be after 6pm.
Have a great day,

1 / 3