Looking for Someone That Paints Bedroom Wall Murals.

I'd really like to find someone (affordable) that could paint a full wall mural in my childrens' bedrooms. I'd like a Candy Land theme in my daughter's bedroom and an ocean or jungle theme in my son's (I haven't decided yet) I don't even know where to begin to look for someone that does this. I thought about scouting out the local college art departments, but I'd prefer someone that has referrals and I could see samples of their past work.

I PAINT MURALS!!! I have been painting for 12 years specializing in children's rooms. We moved to Southlake a year ago when my son was 7 weeks old, so I have not really started my business up here. I have a portfolio of hundreds of nurseries and children's room that I have done that I would love to show you. I have painted in schools, children's retail stores, etc. If you want me to bring my portfolio by and let you look at it and give you an estimate, I would LOVE to. I have done over 400 jobs and have always been told that my prices are very reasonable. I would not charge you for coming by and giving you a quote. I painted my son's nursery here as well as faux finishing most of the rest of the house if you would like to see some of my work in person. I can also do some sketches for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!
A. Foxx
###-###-####

I know an artist that can paint anything you'd like. Her name is Dea La Fery and she lives in Deep Ellum. She painted a cloud, star, planet collection on my son's wall for me and everyone just raves about it. I can email you a picture of it if you'd like. Her number is ###-###-####.
Good Luck,

Hi N.,

I know someone from my MOPS group here in Flower Mound who is a stay-at-home mom but also paints murals on the side. Her name is Theresa Stephens. Her contact info is ###-###-#### or ____@____.com luck!

Jamie

Karen at Chatterboxx Designs here in Frisco is awsome. She did a space theme in my son's room and was what I thought very resonable. She did four large figures and charged $45 for each. She matched his bedding perfectly.

Hi my name is R. and I have a friend that does great murals. She has done a ton of work for Children's bedrooms and has also done murals for schools as well.
Her name is Wendi Graff- her email address is: ____@____.com

Hi N.,
I am a SAHM Mom but I am an artist and I do wall murals. I have very affordable rates and would love to help you with your rooms.

N.,
My mother-in-law Rosie Camp is great at doing murals. I have seen quite a few of hers, and I think they are all well done. She is a local artist that also teaches at Hobby Lobby (Legacy at Coit). If you would like to see samples of Rosie's work, you can go to Hobby Lobby (Legacy at Coit) and as you enter go immediately to the left, past the check-outs, and on the left, next to the front windows, is a display which has pictures of some of her work. Also, I can email you pictures of some of her murals. The best ones, though, are the ones at Hobby Lobby.
If you would like to talk to Rosie directly, you may reach her at ###-###-#### or ____@____.com.

1 / 3