Looking for Recommendations for Good Maternity Consignment Stores

I am pregnant with my second child and I have no maternity clothes. Can anyone recommend some maternity consignment stores in the Denver area that have good quality selections? My last maternity wardrobe all came from Target and I would like to branch out this time!

Thanks.

A lot of the arc thrift stores and others too sort the clothes. Including is a maternity section. There are good and even sometimes new items to choose from. Good luck and god bless

My first suggestion is anyone you might be friends with who have some they could lend or give. I actually ran into moms at my daughters MDO program who wanted the clothes out of their house. They weren't so much friends as they were mom aquaintances, but we'd chat at school and when I told them I was pregnant with my 3rd and looking for clothes, they were very happy to get rid of some things! Second, there is a store on stretch of County Line Road between Broadway and University on the edge of Highlands Ranch where I found a few things. Another is a store at Bowles and Wadsworth in Littleton by Burlington Coat Factory (I can't think of the name!) that is a kids and maternity consignment shop. I found a few things there, too. Another is Goodwill. Believe it or not, it is a great place to go if you are willing to dig a bit. Really that's how it is with all consignment stores. I've never run into any consigment shops that everything is good...they, in my experience, all seem to be a matter of digging. Also, Ebay is great. I sold all my maternity clothes on there after finding a few myself on there. With all this combined, my 3rd pregnancy actually was my best maternity wardrobe of the three. Good luck to you and congratulations!

Back on the Rack at Leetsdale and Holly

Join Mommyperks.com and get 10-15% off every purchase.

I don't know of any great consignment stores, but I got a couple trash bags of clothes on craigslist for about $50 a bag, and got several great outfits from that.

Back on the Rack is a good resale shop they do kids and maternity they just moved they are on Leetsdale blvd I think the cross st might be Holly they are in the same shopping center as Tuesday Morning

I have found that ebay is a great resource, nice quality and great prices.

Mommy's Merry-Go-Round has a huge selection of name brands like: Mimi's, Pea in the Pot, Olian, Chaiken, babystyle, Gap, Old Navy and more.
I was amazed how big their maternity section was and how many boutique brands I found. I got 5 pairs of pants and 4 shirts for $82 definitely worth the drive. They actually steam all their clothes and you can try them on before you buy.

Updated

I absolutely love Mommy's Merry-Go-Round in Lakewood, the store is bright, clean, organized and full of great stuff and they offer the best prices and friendliest service on our side of town. They are by far my favorite! Their racks are full of great name brand maternity fashions. If you are a rare size like me, they add you to their wish list and call you right after they get a new load in. I got a brandnew Olian dress for under $10. They have a lot of Mimi's, Pea in the Pot, 7 of all mankind and more.

I found a great store in Broomfield, I believe it is called Fuzzy Kiwi. It is only open a couple of days a week, but I found some great things there.

I also found a lot at the outlets down in Castle Rock and have heard the Kohls has some very inexpensive things as well.

A.

1 / 3