Looking for Reasonably Priced Christmas Tree - Lot or Farm Will Do

Hello,

We are looking for a reasonably priced Christmas tree lot or farm in the area. We want to bring our kids out to look for a Christmas tree, but I just can't see spending too much money. $20-$25 is my max price range. I hope someone has a suggestion. Even a lot that has a nice atmosphere would be great! Thanks for your help!

We just bought a 7-8 foot doug for $18 at a tree farm on Ribera lane in the Stafford area. There are lots of farms over in that direction.

There is a nice xmas tree lot located on NW Skyline just West of NW Thompson. On the right side (North side) - Sign says Turkish Noble Fir Trees. Any tree you cut is $20. It's a fun time hunting around - note that it is on a slope (not a big flat farm), so you'll get a bit of a workout dragging the tree back to your car too! ;)

I'm not quite sure your location but if you live anywhere close to Tanasabourne area.. There is a little place on the corner of Cornelius Pass road and I think Rock Creek?? It's at this church, kind of by Out of this World play area.. Anyway, we got a Beautiful 8 foot Grand Noble for only $25.00 and they were so nice and trimmed it for us as well. It goes to youth programs as well.. Good Luck!!

If you are near SE Portland support a good cuase and get your tree from the group at Cafe Au Play (Cafeauplay.org). They are around 60th and Division at a old building they are deperately trying to convert to a wonderful community establishment.

There's a little tree farm (u-cut) that sells noble fir trees just off Mountain Top road, which is at the top of Hwy 210 as you're heading over the hill toward Newberg. From Tigard, it takes about 25-30 min. to get there, but they are charging $20 for any size tree and they are really nice natural looking nobles. There are other tree farms up in that area as well.

Also, Evergreen Presbyterian church is selling noble fir and maybe grand fir ready-cut trees in Beaverton off Hall/Hart. Proceeds go to a private school. I think the price is reasonable, but can't tell you exactly how much.

I am applying for a job selling Christmas trees in the Multnomah county area, (preferably Portland Metro)

I am a seasoned Christmas tree salesman out of Colorado Springs and have worked in the past for Richard and Kookie Haggard.

Please be informed that I am middle-age and that I do not use alcohol or drugs, do not smoke. That I take "any" job opportunity seriously.

Please feel free to contact the Haggards in regards to my experience:
(home) ###-###-####
(cell)###-###-#### Richard
(cell) ###-###-#### Kookie

I was born in Multnomah County and my family has owned Leininger Polishing and Plating since 1932 at 627 SE Division place. My cousin Chris Sicilia run the place ###-###-####.

My email: ____@____.com
cell ###-###-####
address: Russ Leininger
123 W.Burnside street, Apt.227
Portland, Oregon 97209

I want to work!!

1 / 3